Then you can fully customize it with a variety of powerful features or by choosing a predefined appearance from plenty of menu themes available in the Theme Gallery.
Your drop-down menu can be either vertical or horizontal (popup or drop down menu), can be movable, stay visible while scrolling, contain static or animated images, borders, colors and much more.
Through the “Compile menu” and “Link menu” commands you can add your web menu to your pages in a fast and easy manner, without any code involved.
AllWebMenus Pro covers all your web menu creation needs. Become part of our growing base of professionals that trust and rely on AllWebMenus Pro for their DHTML menu implementations!
AllWebMenus Pro Major features:
- Full cross-browser support. AllWebMenus fully supports all latest (and older) browsers.
- Full Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support
- Generate menus on-the-fly through the Server-Side Menus API Add-in, either database-driven or programmatically generated menus based on your conditions/parameters, on server-side environments such as PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, ASP, ASP.NET, etc.
- AllWebMenus Pro Addins (included in the application)
- Supports all Authoring Tools
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
- Create, link and update a menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Use multiple menus in the same page
- Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
- Use flexible positioning for your menus
- Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
- Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
- Create popup and hidden menus
- Design both horizontal and vertical menus
- Use static or animated images for both the background and content
- Several unfolding effects
AllWebMenus Pro Version 5 includes 50+ additions/enhancements to the core functionality of AllWebMenus!
- Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 8 and 9 browsers supported
- Improved interface and design with many functional additions
- Use your own HTML code on selected menu items to achieve enhanced formatting or advanced functionality, from a simple working link, up to forms, flash objects, search boxes, even full-scale web pages!
- Sliding menus now supported (aka “collapsible/expandable/accordion” menus)
- Vertical Scrollbar for vertical Groups now available. Automatic Scroll on Mouse Over also available.
- Multiple Rows and Columns on submenus now available
- The Horizontal Menubar feature now available for both Main Menu and Submenu Groups along with several enhancements
- Floating Images can now be added to any of your menu items, allowing for even more creative menu implementations.
- New submenu appearance effects added with the ability to set custom appearance time delays
- New submenu disappearance effects added with the ability to set custom disappearance time delays
- More stylish dhtml menu Themes are now included in the installation for free.
- The ‘Positioning’ property is completely re-designed and enhanced with a new positioning option added; you can now easily position your dhtml menu relative to an image existent in your pages.
- 20 new Textures added in Image Gallery.
- 20 new Buttons added in Image Gallery.
- 54 new Bullets and Arrows added in Image Gallery.
- 40 Icons now available into the new “Icons” Category of Image Gallery.
- The Apply Theme dialog now allows you to view and choose Themes based on their <Type> (“Horizontal” or “Vertical”), facilitating your theme selection goals.
- Different borders on each side (top, right, bottom, left) of Groups or Items now available.
- The Overline and Strikethrough options are now available for the item text.
- A “Refresh” button now appears at the top-right corner of any property when its values are edited.
- The “Menu Positioning” shortcut has been added.
- The “Manual Trigger Groups – Get ID and Trigger Code” feature of the ‘Positioning’ property is completely re-designed and enhanced, allowing for advanced positioning effects.
- The “Ignore script in Preview Pane” option has been added in the ‘Project Properties -> Advanced Scripting’ form.
- The “Change Item to Hidden/Visible” command has been added.
- IE6 fix on select boxes (combos) now comes with more options to cover all cases (https websites for example).
- The Main Menu Size now appears in Preview Pane, so that you have an estimation of how large the dhtml menu will render in actual browser.
- …and many more!
Changes in AllWebMenus Pro 5.3 Build 940:
- Added full compatibility with pages that make use of the Bootstrap Framework.
- Some minor fixes.
Homepage – http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Size: 9.62 MB