Adobe PageMaker is the ideal page layout program for business, education, and small- and home-office professionals who want to create high-quality publications such as brochures and newsletters. Get started quickly with templates, graphics, and intuitive design tools.
Work productively across Adobe applications; and easily leverage existing content to create customized communications. Create a wide variety of publications in Adobe PageMaker, from simple one-page flyers to complex reports. Build your own publications from scratch, or take advantage of hundreds of predesigned templates that you can modify to suit your needs.
With Adobe PageMaker you'll enjoy a familiar working environment and smooth, easy file import from some of your favorite Adobe applications. Adobe PageMaker provides support for the leading print standards. Output files to any printing device, including digital quick printers and high-end commercial printers.
Create professional-quality publications
- Quickly lay out publications by creating frames to hold text and graphics, applying master pages to apply different page designs within a single publication, and using layers to set up a single file for multiple versions of a publication.
- Type and format text directly in layout view, or edit using the built-in story editor.
- Typeset your text professionally by using kerning and tracking.
Ensure tight integration with other products
- Get up to speed quickly with familiar Adobe menus, palettes, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Place Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop graphics directly into Adobe PageMaker.
- Using the new Data Merge feature, merge text and graphics originally stored in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and catalogs.
Produce reliable output
- Ensure professional-quality color with integrated trapping and built-in printing of color separations.
- Use color management to ensure the quality and consistency of color output.
- Take advantage of advanced printing options, including duplex printing and the Save for Service Provider and Build Booklet plug-ins.
- When exporting to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), add document information, change security options, and modify advanced Acrobat Distiller settings from within Adobe PageMaker.
Explore your creativity: templates and clip art
- Use hundreds of professionally designed templates to lay out your newsletters, brochures, reports, business stationery, and other publication
- Customize the templates to suit your needs.
- Choose from among thousands of professionally designed clip-art illustrations and photographs.
What's new in Adobe PageMaker 7.0:
- Merge text and graphics stored originally in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, catalogs, or direct mail campaigns.
- Create and view Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Add document information, change security and compatibility options, embed tags for accessibility, and modify advanced Adobe Acrobat Distiller settings - all from within PageMaker.
- Easily place Adobe PDF files created with Adobe Photoshop 5.0-6.0 or Adobe Illustrator 9.0 directly into PageMaker publications.
- Save time by importing native Photoshop and Illustrator files. You can drag and drop the native file or use the Place dialog box.
- Use a converter utility to open QuarkXPress 3.3-4.1 publications directly in PageMaker. Use the same utility to open Microsoft Publisher 95-2000 in PageMaker (Windows only). Import and export text and graphics to and from key business applications such as Microsoft Word.
Size: 64.1 MB