Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 software is a powerful authoring environment for creating animation and multimedia content. Design immersive interactive experiences that present consistently across desktops and multiple devices, including tablets, smartphones, and televisions. Adobe Flash Professional CC lets quickly create animations, easily modify motion paths, and enjoy complete control over individual animation attributes with object-based animation. Create chain-like animation effects with a series of linked objects or quickly distort a single shape using the Bones tool. Enjoy a fast, fluid workflow with Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 software, featuring a streamlined user interface, advanced video tools, and impressive integration with related software.
Export your content in full high-definition video and audio – even from complex timelines or script-driven animations – all without dropping frames.
Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 works faster than ever before with a 64-bit architecture, a new streamlined user interface, and more connected tools. Create HTML content and export high-definition video and audio. Test multiple mobile devices in real time, and detect potential problems in your code by integrating with Adobe Scout.
With Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 your creative process becomes seamless, intuitive, and more connected. Get it as a single-app membership or with a Adobe Creative Cloud complete membership, which also includes every other creative tool.
Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 lets you share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 features:
• 64-bit architecture. Re-engineered from the ground up, 64-bit Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 is more modular and delivers unprecedented speed and stability. Easily manage multiple large files, publish more quickly, and experience a more responsive timeline.
• High-definition export. Export your content in full high-definition video and audio (even from complex timelines or script-driven animations) all without dropping frames.
• Improved HTML publishing. Be more creative with enhanced HTML5 support using the updated Toolkit for CreateJS, which includes new functionality for buttons, hit areas, and motion curves.
• Sync Fonts. Sync Fonts will change the way you work with type. Quickly find the perfect font from the growing library of Adobe Typekit fonts, sync it to your system, and have it immediately available for use.
• Sync Settings. Work the way you like on any of your computers – Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud (including Illustrator preferences, presets, brushes, and libraries) so they go where you go.
• Simplified user interface. Focus clearly on your content with a streamlined user interface. Dialog boxes and panels are more intuitive and easier to navigate. Choose between a light or dark user interface.
• Testing and debugging via USB. Test and debug your content in fewer steps by connecting multiple iOS and Android mobile devices directly to your computer via USB.
• Timeline time-savers. Manage properties across multiple selected layers in the Timeline panel. Easily swap symbols or bitmap images on the stage. Select multiple objects on a layer and distribute them to key frames with a single click.
• Unlimited pasteboard size. Easily manage large backgrounds or content that’s positioned offstage with an unlimited pasteboard/work area.
• Powerful code editor. Write code more efficiently using the new code editor, built with the open source Scintilla library. Search across multiple files using a new Find and Replace panel to update code fast.
• Real-time drawing. See full previews instantly – with fill and stroke color – as you draw, using any of the shape tools in Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015. Your designs will take shape faster than ever before.
• Code profiling in Adobe Scout CC. Detect potential problems in your code earlier in your workflow by integrating with Scout, a tool that offers advanced profiling and analysis of items such as CPU, GPU, memory use, and performance.
• Object-based animation. Generate smooth animations and control attributes like speed or easing by applying settings directly to objects. Use intuitive Bezier handles to make adjustments to motion settings.
• Wide platform and device support. Reach a wider audience on both Android and iOS devices by exporting or targeting your content for the latest Adobe AIR and Flash Player runtimes.
Homepage – http://www.adobe.com/products/flash.html
Size: 1240 MB