Adobe Contribute enables anyone to quickly, easily, and safely update existing websites and blogs. With Adobe Contribute, content authors can post and publish content to multiple websites and blogs from a single application or publish directly from within Microsoft Office applications.
And because Adobe Contribute works seamlessly with Adobe Dreamweaver, website integrity is not compromised – even when multiple authors update content across the site.
Adobe Contribute software is a powerful web publishing and website management tool that integrates authoring, reviewing, and publishing in an easy-to-use WYSIWYG HTML editor. Increase web publishing productivity collaboratively while simplifying oversight and approval tasks.
Adobe Contribute enables users to collaboratively author, review, and publish web content while maintaining site integrity – without learning HTML
Easily edit advanced layout components using Adobe Dreamweaver templates, which provide editable regions within a protected design. Quickly incorporate images, FLV and SWF files, or PDF documents into the editable regions of your web pages.
Adobe Contribute features:
- True WYSIWYG web authoring. Take advantage of enhanced CSS rendering, which enables content authors to edit without writing code and to see the results of their edits instantly. Adobe Contribute CS5 immediately updates edits to XML content and Spry widgets.
- Predefined content types. Define content types that specify the design template and review process that will be used automatically when a new page is created. Content type can be HTML or XML.
- Rich media support. Easily drag and drop images, FLV and SWF files, or PDF documents into your web pages. Contribute automatically uploads the dependent files to the web server when the pages are published in predefined locations.
- Cross-browser preview. Verify the look and feel of updated pages in multiple browsers. Preview edited pages in any installed browser. Windows users can view three browsers simultaneously for side-by-side comparison.
- In-browser editing. Allow authors to edit pages directly in a web browser with no need to open another application. The Contribute CS5 in-browser editor supports most browsers, including Firefox 3–3.6 and Internet Explorer 7 and 8.
- Inline spelling checker. Reduce typos with the inline spelling checker. Potential errors are flagged as the contributor enters content for on-the-spot correction.
- Collaborative publishing. Establish collaborative workflow processes to author, review, and publish content. Define different review paths at the template level, whether a single approval for an internal web page or multiple sign-offs for a public page.
- XML editing. Edit XML file content without opening an XML editor; insert and delete data without altering the document structure. Easily update Spry data sets and other pages that render content from XML files or dynamic XML-based sites.
- Dynamic website editing. Add content to dynamic websites powered by Movable Type, TypePad, or WordPress. Simply define the Contribute connection with the proper settings, and site content is instantly available for updating.
- Quick website and blog publishing. Publish with a single click to a wide variety of websites or blogs. Contribute is the one web authoring tool that supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, MetaWeblog, and Atom protocols.
- Simultaneous shared reviews. Enable multiple reviewers to comment on drafts simultaneously with in-context collaboration tools for faster and more effective web publishing cycles.
Size: 576 MB