Realtek Audio Driver 4.06 for Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003 (32/64 bits) supports all ALC series audio chipsets from ALC101 up to ALC861. It is used as onboard sound on many motherboards.
The ALC650 is an 18-bit, full duplex AC'97 2.2 compatible stereo audio CODEC designed for PC multimedia systems, including host/soft audio and AMR/CNR based designs. Moreover, it incorporates proprietary converter technology to achieve a high SNR, greater than 90 dB.
The ALC650 AC'97 CODEC supports multiple CODEC extensions with independent variable sampling rates and built-in 3D effects.
The CODEC provides two pairs of stereo outputs with independent volume controls, a mono output, and multiple stereo and mono inputs, along with flexible mixing, gain and mute functions to provide a complete integrated audio solution for PCs.
The digital interface circuitry of the ALC650 CODEC operates from a 5V/3.3V power supply with EAPD (External Amplifier Power Down) control for use in notebook and PC applications.
Supports host/soft audio from Intel 810/815/820/845 chipsets as well as audio controller based VIA/SIS/ALI chipsets. Finally, internal PLL circuits generate required timing signals, eliminating the need for external clocking devices.
- Multimedia PCs
- 3D PC games
- Information appliances (IA)
- Voice recognition
- Audio conferencing
Features of Realtek Audio Driver 4.06:
- High-performance CODEC with high S/N ratio (>90 dB)
- 18-bit ADC and 20-bit DAC resolution
- Compliant with AC'97 2.2 specifications
- 18-bit stereo full-duplex CODEC with independent and variable sampling rate
- 4 analog line-level stereo inputs with 5-bit volume control: LINE_IN, CD, VIDEO, AUX
- 2 analog line-level mono inputs: PC_BEEP, PHONE_IN
- Mono output with 5-bit volume control
- Stereo output with 5-bit volume control
- 6 channel slot selectable DAC output for multi-channel applications
- 2 MIC inputs, which are software selectable
- Power management capabilities
- 3D Stereo enhancement
- Embedded 50mW/20ohm OP at front LINE output
- External amplifier power down capability
- Digital S/PDIF output
- Digital S/PDIF input (ALC650 Rev. E or later)
- No external crystal/clock required
- Supports 1 general purpose I/O pin
- Power supply: digital: 3.3V; analog: 5V/3.3V
- Standard 48-pin LQFP package
This download contains the latest audio drivers, software and utilities:
- WDM driver for Win98/WinMe/Win2000/WinXP : 18.104.22.16890
- WDM driver for Windows x64 : 22.214.171.12490
- VXD driver for Win95 : 126.96.36.19919
- VXD Software wavetable driver : 188.8.131.52
- NT4 driver for Windows NT4 : 184.108.40.20640
- NT4 software wavetable driver : 220.127.116.112
- RtlRack for Win98/Me/2000/XP : 18.104.22.168
- AvRack for Win95/NT4 : 2003.4.4.1
- Realtek Soundman : 22.214.171.124
- Sound Effect Manager (CPL) : 126.96.36.199
- Realtek Sound Effect Manager(RtlCpl) : 188.8.131.52
- Realtek Sound Effect Manager for NT4 : 184.108.40.206
Changes in Realtek Audio Driver 4.06:
- For special customize settings.
- Update Realtek 3D engine.
Homepage - https://www.realtek.com.com
Size: 17.9 MB