NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
nVIDIA Studio Driver supports
In addition, this new NVIDIA Studio Driver introduces support for 30-bit color across all product lines. With 24-bit color, a pixel can be built from 16.7 million shades of color. By increasing to 30-bit color, a pixel can now be built from over 1 billion shades of color, which eliminates the abrupt changes in shades of the same color.
The July NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest creative applications including Unreal Engine 4.27, Unity 2021.2 Beta, Enscape 3.1, Marmoset Toolbag 4.03, Pixar RenderMan 24, Topaz Video Enhance AI, Discord, and NVIDIA Omniverse.
Provides support for the new GeForce RTX SUPER Max-Q GPUs, including a dozen new RTX Studio laptops.
Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports the following 3D Vision technologies and features:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, including the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D applications.
NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based on the Kepler architecture.
32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is no longer releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit operating systems for any GPU architecture.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Added support for CUDA 11.4.
- Studio features
- Resizable BAR boosts performance on GeForce RTX 30 Series Desktop and Notebook GPUs
- Dynamic Boost 2.0 uses AI to balance power between the CPU, GPU and GPU memory on laptops with the NVIDIA Ampere architecture – is now optimized for creative apps
- Support for virtualization on GeForce GPUs, allowing users on a Linux host PC to enable GPU passthrough on a virtual Windows guest OS
- Added support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK.
- Version 471.11 and later includes security updates for driver components
- Added support for extended DP-to-HDMI 2.1 PCON clock frequency range to better support 8K TVs.
- Changed the G-SYNC on-screen status indicator to be less obtrusive.
- Added support for OpenCL 3.02, the latest major version of OpenCL maintaining backward compatibility with OpenCL 1.2. NVIDIA OpenCL 3.0 continues to support existing OpenCL 1.2 functionality as well as Khronos and vendor extensions that are already supported with NVIDIA OpenCL 1.2 drivers.
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA Maxwell and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
Software Module Versions
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager – 201.94
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 11.4
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.961.0
New Product Support
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA RTX A5000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA RTX A2000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA T600 Laptop GPU
New Features and Other Changes
Added support for the following GPU products:
- NVIDIA RTX A5000
- NVIDIA RTX A4000
- NVIDIA T1000
- NVIDIA T600
- NVIDIA T400
Homepage – https://www.nvidia.com
- NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce RTX 30 Series: GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060
- GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Size: 699 MB