nVIDIA RTX / Quadro Driver Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry leading applications.
Driver Name Change
With the introduction of NVIDIA RTX products powering the next generation of professional visual, compute, and AI platform solutions for the enterprise, the Quadro driver will be transitioning to the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise brand to better align with new and future products.
NVIDIA RTX / Quadro drivers Enterprise will continue to provide users with the same level of enterprise-class quality, reliability, performance, and security as previous Quadro drivers. These new drivers will not only deliver the latest features and improvements for NVIDIA RTX GPUs, but also for current and previous generation Quadro GPUs.
The driver branch name will also transition from “Optimal Driver for Enterprise” to “Production Branch.” All the same enterprise attributes of the driver branch will remain. The new branch name will now allow driver types to be consistently referenced across other enterprise GPU products as well, such as Data Center GPUs.
NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 510 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver. It provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA MaxwellTM and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
- NVIDIA CUDA 11.5
- This driver installs nView Desktop Manager version 202.37
Choose your Windows Driver Type:
“Standard” packages are those that do not require the DCH driver components.
“DCH” (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware Support Apps) refers to new packages preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm.
You cannot install DCH drivers over a standard system, and cannot install Standard drivers over a DCH system.
What’s New in Version 510 U1
- Deep Learning enhanced image performance
- Support for synchronizing displays managed directly by applications (i.e., not by Windows operating system)
- Dynamic Boost on AC: Intelligent power steering between system components
- Configurable Total Graphics Power (TGP): ability for user to opt for higher TGP level to boost performance
- Studio Application/Feature Support:
- NVIDIA Canvas – updates to include fidelity improvements, new materials, and upgraded AI model (GauGAN2)
- NVIDIA Omniverse
- Audio2Face – blendshape support and direct export to Epic’s MetaHuman
- Nucleus – new platform features, e.g., Omniverse Nucleus Cloud, enabling one-click-to-collaborate sharing of large Omniverse 3D scenes
- Machinima – added new free game characters, objects, and environments
Fixed Issues in Version 510 U1
- [OptiX][Ampere GPU]: AS compaction has very little effect on NVIDIA Ampere GPUs.
- [Adobe Photoshop CC]: Application UI fails to refresh over Remove Desktop connection.
- [OptiX]: Denoiser artifacts appear when using large stride values.
- [Autodesk VRED]: Shader compilation fails – gl_Layer is not recognized in the fragment shader.
- [Redshift3d]: The application crashes when using mttu on Ampere GPUs.
- [Creo]: Mixed mode VBO is not cached properly by SDSR.
What’s New in Release 495
NVIDIA RTX New Feature Branch Driver
Release 495 is a New Feature Branch (NFB) driver. NFB drivers provide users the flexibility to try new features made available outside the launch cycle of longer-lived Production Branch drivers. NFB drivers are tested for workstation environments and are recommended only for those users who need specific features mentioned in the release highlights or release notes. For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please use the Production Branch graphics drivers downloadable from the main NVIDIA driver download page.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings
- Added Shader Cache Size control to set the maximum amount of disk space to use for storing shader compiles.
- Vertical Sync options for Optimus notebook GPUs are now the same as for desktop GPUs.
- Security updates – see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver
- [Unreal Editor 4]: Tooltips freeze or lag, and ray-traced fire particles are not rendered.
- [NX Continuous Release]: TDR occurs when rendering in advanced studio.
- Fixed the following application profiles to match their auto selected counterparts: Autodesk Mudbox, Dalet CubeEngine, Lattice Technology, Mechdyne Conduit, Thales, Vital Images.
- [Autodesk VRED]: Flickering occurs in the application when rendering in 16-bit float.
- [AutoCAD][Notebook]: The application might crash when switching between drawings.
- [Altair]: Visualization issues occur when disabling multisampling.
- [Redshift3D]: GPU clocks remain at maximum rate even when the application is idle.
Homepage – https://www.nvidia.com
NVIDIA RTX Series: NVIDIA RTX A6000, NVIDIA RTX A5000, NVIDIA RTX A4000, NVIDIA RTX A2000, NVIDIA T1000, NVIDIA T600, NVIDIA T400
NVIDIA RTX Series (Notebooks): NVIDIA RTX A5000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A2000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU , NVIDIA T600 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T500
Quadro RTX Series: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro RTX Series (Notebooks): Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro Series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2200, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P3200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P520, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K620M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series : Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 3000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Size: 640 MB