Driver Fusion is the complete driver solution for your PC. It helps you to manage your devices and assist with a complete uninstall of old system drivers in the easiest possible way.
Driver Fusion keeps your PC running efficiently and effectively with advanced system driver removal which even deletes those files, directories and registry entries that are left behind by the normal vendor uninstallers. By removing old device drivers before installing new drivers you will ensure that your PC will reach its maximal performance.
The clear uncluttered user interface guides the user step-by-step in the removal of the different kind of devices drivers such as sound drivers, keyboard drivers, mouse drivers and graphic card drivers.
Driver Fusion automatically updates its cleaning process by using the Treexy cloud driver database which ensures the best possible removal of Windows device drivers, in particular those unused, conflicting and unwanted drivers.
Device control is the advanced Windows device manager that allows the user to restart, enable or disable any installed device and it is even possible to easily uninstall, backup or restore the device drivers. Best of all, Treexy Driver Fusion does all this for free and can be downloaded as freeware. Combined with additional features such as device driver backups, system protection, custom filters and a desktop icon manager, Driver Fusion offers a complete solution to all your driver analysis and management needs.
The new and improved Treexy Driver Fusion replaces the discontinued Driver Sweeper.
- Smart Removal. Intelligent system scan to get the best removal of system drivers possible.
- Desktop Resolution. Save your desktop resolution and restore it after system updates with ease.
- Driver Database. Delivers advanced detection of entries from your system drivers.
- Custom Filters. Create or extend filters to improve detection of entries from your system drivers.
- Vendor Support. Wide system driver vendor support, including AMD / ATi, ASUS, Intel, NVIDIA, Microsoft, Logitech, Creative, Realtek.
- Desktop Icons. Backup or restore the desktop icon layout. No need for manual arrangement ever again.
- Modern Interface. Clear interface that is inviting and easy to use.
- History. View or restore maintenance actions performed, such as the removal of system drivers.
- Localization. An interface that is available in 57 different languages such as English, Nederlands, Español and русский.
- Process Assist. Automatically stops blocking processes and services to assist with system driver removal.
When trying the free version of Driver Fusion you probably have noticed that some functionality has been disabled. That functionality can be unlocked through the purchase of a premium license. For a small one-time fee you will get access to the premium features described below and have instant access to all the new premium features in future releases.
- Device Control. With Device Control you can determine which devices are installed on your computer, find out if your devices are working properly, disable or restart your devices, and update or uninstall the driver for your devices.
- System Protection. This feature creates and saves information about your computer’s system files and settings.
- Reporting. Allows you to generate reports of maintenance actions.
- Automatic Updates. Updates will be seamlessly delivered to you 100% free of charge, no need to worry about manually downloading installers ever again. Simply allow automatic updates and forget.
- One-Click Overview. Automatically analyzes your system for system drivers so that you can backup or delete these system drivers according to the predefined settings. This way you will get the best result and maximum safety for your system with as little effort as possible.
- Enhanced Removal Mode. The free version of Driver Fusion is not able to delete files, directories and registry entries that are currently in use by the operating system, other users, or programs.
- Top Priority Support. We provide support in two languages (English and Dutch) for our users around the world.
- Streamlined Interface. Without the premium version we would not be able to fund the development of our software and spend as many hours as it takes working on it.
- Cloud Driver Database. Provides a flexible and powerful feature that significantly improves the analysis and detection of system driver entries.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://treexy.com/products/driver-fusion
Size: 17.9 MB