AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software. It delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software. It has a redesigned user interface, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features. Also an innovation that redefines the overall user experience. At no additional charge.
AMD new streamlined user interface gets an updated name. “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It enables the best from AMD graphics hardware. User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, looks sharp, works smoothly.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition delivers extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays. Also it delivers intuitive functionality. That requires less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync technology enhancements. AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements, including power saving capability. Also support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is at the cusp of launching into the consumer marketplace. Tens of thousands of developers are working on a wide array of applications. The latter are simulation, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel, medicine, real estate, ecommerce, and more.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software functionality to simplify and optimize VR development. LiquidVR unlocks many unique hardware features. They seamlessly interplay with VR headsets to help enable smooth and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition enables all LiquidVR features. That are validated and tested by VR headset manufacturers and ecosystem partners.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1 Driver Version 22.214.171.124 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.15029.15004)
- DOOM Eternal
- Achieve up to 5% better performance playing Doom Eternal (Ultra Nightmare settings) at 1920x1080p on the Radeon RX 5700XT with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1, versus Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2.
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Vulkan API
Added Vulkan Support
- This extension indicates support for shader modules that use the SPV_KHR_post_depth_coverage extension. Fragment shaders using the SPV extension can control whether the SampleMask built-in input variable reflects the coverage after the depth and stencil tests are applied. This extension is only supported on AMD RDNA hardware.
- This extension indicates support for shader modules that use the SPV_KHR_non_semantic_info extension. Shader modules using the SPV extension can include non-semantic instructions that can be safely removed from the module.
- This extension provides a mechanism to query alignment requirements for uniform and storage texel buffers that cannot be well communicated via minTexelBufferOffsetAlignment.
- This extension provides flags that can be used by an application to inquire about potential high cost that could be incurred during pipeline creation. The information can be obtained prior to carrying out the create operation, which would allow the application to adjust its behavior accordingly.
- Frame skipping or choppy audio may be experienced in videos captured using Radeon ReLive.
- Some games may experience stutter while using Instant Replay or third-party applications that stream or perform screen capture.
- Hotkeys may fail to apply to scenes in ReLive scene editor when the scene has a custom name.
- Webcam elements may fail to appear on screen when a custom location is set during ReLive recording.
- AMD A-Series/E-Series APU Processors will reflect older Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition Settings user interface.
- Zero RPM toggle may fail to reset or appear when disabling advanced fan tuning options in Performance Tuning.
- Radeon Software may automatically close when a live stream is started or stopped.
- Desktop cursor may intermittently remain visible after toggling Radeon Software’s overlay in some games.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may experience a blank screen when launched using the Vulkan® API.
- Radeon Software may experience an application crash, or a system TDR may occur, when VRAM reaches 8GB or more with HBCC enabled on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- DOOM may experience an intermittent system hang or application crash during gameplay.
- Space Engineers may experience an application or hang during gameplay when Grass Density is turned on.
- A system hang or black screen may occur when exiting SteamVR with multi display system configurations.
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne may have lower than expected performance in some areas of the game on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Video playback may exhibit corruption on Interlaced content in Movies and TV on Ryzen 3000 with Radeon Graphics Processors.
- PassMark may experience an application hang on some Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors.
- On Radeon RX Vega and older discrete GPUs and on APUs, enabling integer display scaling could result in a reduction of frame rate.
- Integer display scaling may not show up as available in Radeon Software on some GCN-based GPUs.
- The default hotkeys for recording and taking a screenshot with Radon ReLive have been updated. Recording is now ‘Ctrl + Shift + E’ by default and Screenshot is now ‘Ctrl + Shift + I’ by default.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent window size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Desktop or In-game corruption may occur intermittently when HDR is enabled.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may experience a system crash or TDR when playing games with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround for users experiencing these issues is to disable Instant Replay.
- A system crash or hang may be experienced when using Edge browser to play Netflix content.
- Some users may still experience black screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay. AMD will continue to monitor and investigate reports of these issues closely.
- Direct ML Media Filters are currently unavailable in Radeon Software Media gallery for video or image content.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition can be found here.
Homepage – https://www.amd.com
Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Size: 483 MB