AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software. It delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software. It has a redesigned user interface, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features. Also an innovation that redefines the overall user experience. At no additional charge.
AMD new streamlined user interface gets an updated name. “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It enables the best from AMD graphics hardware. User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, looks sharp, works smoothly.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition delivers extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays. Also it delivers intuitive functionality. That requires less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync technology enhancements. AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements, including power saving capability. Also support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is at the cusp of launching into the consumer marketplace. Tens of thousands of developers are working on a wide array of applications. The latter are simulation, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel, medicine, real estate, ecommerce, and more.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software functionality to simplify and optimize VR development. LiquidVR unlocks many unique hardware features. They seamlessly interplay with VR headsets to help enable smooth and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition enables all LiquidVR features. That are validated and tested by VR headset manufacturers and ecosystem partners.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.2 Driver Version 19.30.03.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.13003.1007)
- Borderlands 3
- Up to 16 % FPS improvement on the Radeon RX 5700 graphics card running Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition version 19.9.2 vs. 19.9.1 drivers.
- Radeon Image Sharpening
- Now available on Radeon RX 590, Radeon RX 580, Radeon RX 570, Radeon RX 480 and Radeon RX 470 series desktop graphics products for DirectX 12 and Vulkan applications.
- With v-sync enabled FPS may be locked to 30 on some displays set to 75hz refresh rates.
- System instability may be experienced on some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations when watching video content in a web browser.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Radeon Settings may list core clocks as not available with some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice may exhibit texture corruption during later parts of the game.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Discord may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when HW acceleration is enabled.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software may experience frame drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI overscan and underscan options may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
Homepage – https://www.amd.com
Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Size: 414 MB