AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software. It delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software. It has a redesigned user interface, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features. Also an innovation that redefines the overall user experience. At no additional charge.
AMD new streamlined user interface gets an updated name. “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It enables the best from AMD graphics hardware. User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, looks sharp, works smoothly.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition delivers extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays. Also it delivers intuitive functionality. That requires less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync technology enhancements. AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements, including power saving capability. Also support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is at the cusp of launching into the consumer marketplace. Tens of thousands of developers are working on a wide array of applications. The latter are simulation, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel, medicine, real estate, ecommerce, and more.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software functionality to simplify and optimize VR development. LiquidVR unlocks many unique hardware features. They seamlessly interplay with VR headsets to help enable smooth and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition enables all LiquidVR features. That are validated and tested by VR headset manufacturers and ecosystem partners.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.1 Driver Version 19.50.19.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.15019.1003)
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War
- Some users may experience higher than expected memory usage when recording with Radeon ReLive.
- HDR content may become overly dark or overly bright in some DirectX12 API games on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- The camera element may exhibit stutter in recorded clips or during streaming using Radeon ReLive.
- The scroll bar is missing for some users in the Compatibility tab of Radeon Software.
- Radeon Software may fail to detect VR games when SteamVR is running or has been started.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Snap Settings feature may fail to apply settings for Auto Tuning controls if other Auto Tuning settings were already applied.
- Some DirectX 11 API games may experience an application crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Enabling feature for Radeon ReLive such as Instant Replay, Instant Gif or In-Game Replay may cause the display or UI to flicker or stutter.
- A loss of display with working audio may be experienced on a limited number of displays when performing a mode change on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- A system crash or hang may occur when running the Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers benchmark.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.
- Some games may exhibit stutter or appear to be downclocking on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- A black screen may occur when performing a mode change with a limited number of displays on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition can be found here.
Homepage – https://www.amd.com
Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Size: 483 MB