AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software. It delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software. It has a redesigned user interface, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features. Also an innovation that redefines the overall user experience. At no additional charge.
AMD new streamlined user interface gets an updated name. “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It enables the best from AMD graphics hardware. User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, looks sharp, works smoothly.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition delivers extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays. Also it delivers intuitive functionality. That requires less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync technology enhancements. AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements, including power saving capability. Also support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is at the cusp of launching into the consumer marketplace. Tens of thousands of developers are working on a wide array of applications. The latter are simulation, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel, medicine, real estate, ecommerce, and more.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software functionality to simplify and optimize VR development. LiquidVR unlocks many unique hardware features. They seamlessly interplay with VR headsets to help enable smooth and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition enables all LiquidVR features. That are validated and tested by VR headset manufacturers and ecosystem partners.
- Driver Version 20.20.33.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.12033.1007)
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods
- Watch Dogs: Legion
- DIRT 5 Early Access
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Desktop may experience frame rate fluctuation when exiting a Vulkan API game with Radeon FreeSync enabled on two or more display system configurations.
- Uploading or streaming content to YouTube may be unavailable or not working correctly.
- Genshin Impact is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Some specific Windows screensavers such as ‘Bubbles’ may cause an application crash when applied on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Graphical corruption may occur on desktop or at idle when two or more connected high refresh rate displays are Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition releases from Radeon Software 2019 Edition releases via Radeon Settings may sometimes fail with an error message.
- STAR WARS: Squadrons
Added Vulkan Support
- This extension is used to query the device address of a buffer to allow for shader access to that buffer’s storage via the SPV_KHR_physical_storage_buffer SPIRV extension.
- This extension provides stricter restrictions for handling reads and writes that are out of bounds. It specifies that out-of-bounds reads must return zeros and out-of-bounds writes must be discarded. This extension also adds support for null descriptors.
- This extension extends existing 64-bit integer atomic support to images, which provides more efficient access than buffers. This allows applications to quickly improve their performance with minor changes to their code.
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable after updating Radeon Software without a system reboot.
- Screen flickering may be observed while MSI Afterburner is running or enabled on the system.
- X-Plane 11 may experience an application hang or crash when using the Vulkan API.
- DOOM VFR may experience corruption or artifacting in game on Radeon RX 5000 series system configurations.
- Performance metrics overlay may fail to open or appear after the system wakes from sleep.
- Call of Duty: WWII may experience black textures on the ground or walls in zombies game mode.
- Blocky corruption may be observed in Detroit: Become Human on some Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Using the Movies&TV application to edit video clips may result in green corruption in the clips.
- Performance metrics may report incorrect values for current VRAM usage after an extended period of gameplay.
- With HDR enabled, Windows desktop may experience flickering, and performing a task switch while in a game may cause colors to become washed out or over saturated.
- World of Warcraft may experience corruption issues with anti-aliasing enabled on DirectX 12 API.
- Launching Radeon Software after a driver upgrade, may cause the Auto OC dialogue to appear with “0 Mhz” when the Auto OC feature has been previously enabled on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- A black screen, system crash or TDR may occur while gaming when performing task switches, enabling performance metrics overlay, or having video content/web browsers open on secondary displays on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products system configurations.
- Project CARS 3 may experience performance issues when the Radeon Software performance metrics overlay is enabled.
- Error 1603 may occur during Radeon Software installation on some AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics system configurations.
- Error 195 may occur during Radeon Software installation on some AMD Ryzen 3 Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- On some displays, power cycling the display while Radeon FreeSync is enabled may cause the display to remain black until the system is rebooted or the display is hot plugged.
- Flickering may occur in Borderlands 3 in some locations when Radeon Boost is enabled.
- Decoding some HEVC content using AMF Decoder may result in corruption in the clips playback.
- Performance Tuning fan profiles may sometimes not be applied after loading a saved profile.
- Radeon Software may sometimes crash or automatically exit when performing a game scan in the Gaming tab.
- Random color corruption may intermittently occur on some surfaces while playing matchmaking in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Notifications may be missing icons or text when hotkeys are used to invoke some Radeon Software streaming and recording features.
- Brightness flickering may be experienced on some VP9 video content playback through applications or web browsers on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics product system configurations.
Homepage – https://www.amd.com
Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Size: 479 MB