SyncBack is the software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files. This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world. Such as law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack can easily backup data or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
SyncBackSE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use. With an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBackPro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with support of many Cloud services.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE. It provides remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform backup, restore and sync operations. It works with Windows, OSX (Apple), and Android (Mobile phones and Devices).
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Changes in SyncBack 22.214.171.124:
- Updated: Support for OAUTH2 with cloud-based Office 365 email
- Updated: WeOnlyDo FTP details added to manifest file so DLL registration not required (useful for No Install version)
- Updated (Pro): Change in OneDrive/SharePoint API, not to try to commit the large file upload manually if it fails on the first fragment
- Updated (Pro): Egnyte using TLS 1.2 at a minimum. Is a requirement of the cloud service from March 2020 onwards.
- Fixed: When restoring multi-zip files from FTP (and not using WeOnlyDo) then it may fail to restore some files
- Fixed (Pro/SE): 64-bit installer was installing WeOnlyDo DLL’s to a sub-folder
- Fixed (Pro/SE): Can now access WSL shares on Windows 10
Changes in SyncBack 126.96.36.199:
- New (Pro/SE): Profiles set to run periodically or when files are changed can now be added to the queue instead of being run immediately
- Updated (Pro): TLS 1.2 is now always used with Box
- Updated: The option of what to do when all profiles end is now saved
- Updated (Pro): In the New Profile Wizard there is an add button to manually add a cloud bucket
- Updated (Pro/SE): SSL connections are re-used with FTPS when using Eldos FTP engine (already does this with WeOnlyDo)
- Updated (Pro): Better OneDrive throttling handling when an error occurs during fragmented upload
- Updated: Network profile settings tab now always visible
- Updated: Profile remembers what the destination was previously so can revert back to it in future via profile config
- Updated: Default FTP engine is now WeOnlyDo for FTP, FTPS and SFTP
- Updated: Using newer compiler (Delphi 10.3.3)
- Updated: For passive connections, “always use the servers IP address” setting now for all FTP engines
- Updated: Russian translations
- Updated: If file and folder selections are disabled then prompted if want to reset the selections (delete selections database)
- Updated (Pro): Better fault tolerance when scanning Dropbox
- Updated: First column in Details list on History tab can now be resized
- Fixed: Windows positions when taskbar is on left or top of screen
- Fixed: You can now rename a profile to the same name but with different case
- Fixed: RMDA FTP command fails when directory to delete is the base directory
- Fixed (SE): The 64-bit No Install release had the wrong non-admin manifest file
- Fixed (Pro/SE): When using parallel compression or cloud transfers, in rare cases it may fail to end the profile
- Fixed (Pro): Failed to download empty files from OneDrive
- Fixed (Pro): Now able to get symbolic link target details with WeOnlyDo SFTP. Warning! This fix means directories previously seen as files will now be correctly identified as directories. This means files not previously included in the profile may now be.
- Fixed (Pro): Source file attributes lost if large number of files
- Fixed: When changing filter type from default was prompted each time filter window opened
- Fixed (Pro): Can get stuck in a loop when getting an error uploading to WebDAV
- Fixed: Now reconnects to FTP correctly when no transfer time limit exceeded
- Fixed: Selections no longer lost when using SHIFT and UP/DOWN keys
- Fixed (Pro): When uploading single Zip to Google Drive, the delete to trash setting is now respected
What’s New in SyncBack 9:
- Completely new and modern interface
- Improved log files
- Delta-copy (supported in both Versioning and SyncBack Touch)
- New Cloud support: OVH, hubiC, WebDAV and Egnyte
- Newer FTP/FTPS/SFTP engines for improved compatibility
- Faster FTP scanning
- SyncBack Monitor (stop, start, pause, resume profiles remotely)
- Parallel file transfers for improved performance
- and numerous other improvements
Homepage – https://www.2brightsparks.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 31.7 MB