SyncBack is the software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files. This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world. Such as law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack can easily backup data or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
SyncBackSE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use. With an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBackPro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with support of many Cloud services.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE. It provides remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform backup, restore and sync operations. It works with Windows, OSX (Apple), and Android (Mobile phones and Devices).
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Changes in SyncBack 18.104.22.168 (2019-04-22):
- Fixed (Pro): In rare cases a file may not be deleted from the cloud
- Fixed (Pro): Unicode filename problem with Dropbox
Homepage – https://www.2brightsparks.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 26.8 MB