Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery combines the speed and reliability of disk-based, bare-metal Windows system recovery with revolutionary technologies for hardware-independent restoration and lights-out operation. The result is unparalleled freedom to restore systems anytime, from anywhere, to virtually any device.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery is the gold standard in complete Windows system recovery. It has the ability to restore systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments.
With disk-based Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery, organizations can recover from system loss or disasters in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware, virtual environments or in remote, unattended locations.
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it. Including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments.
- Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection. All from an easy-to-use, wizard-driven interface.
- Replace time-consuming, manual and error-prone processes with fast, reliable, automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster.
- Centrally manage backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops/laptops across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Manager).
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery Desktop Edition is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes – not hours or days – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
This Symantec software includes flexible offsite protection that enables administrators to automatically copy recovery points to a remote server using FTP or to an external hard drive or network share. A new Granular Restore Option enables organizations to recover Microsoft Exchange mailboxes, folders, messages, and attachments; individual Microsoft SharePoint documents; and individual files or folders in minutes from a single, multi-tab interface.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery Key Features:
- Backup desktops and laptops automatically, without disrupting employee productivity, and save to any disk storage device
- Recover complete systems in minutes to same or dissimilar hardware with Restore Anyware Technology, including support for Windows 7
- Restore individual files and folders in seconds using the built-in search tool or Google Desktop
- Enables offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
Homepage – https://www.symantec.com
Supported OSperating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and Server 2003, 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 315 MB
Use your existing login credentials to access SymAccount or create new account HERE