MiniTool Power Data Recovery is powerful and professional data recovery software that will help you recover the lost data caused by any factor. It not only helps you recover deleted files, but also recovers data from damaged, reformatted hard drive, as well.
In addition, MiniTool Power Data Recovery not only recovers data from hard disk and RAID device, but also supports to recover data from CD, DVD disks, memory card, memory stick, and flash drive.
As a data recovery software suite, theprogram includes five data recovery modules. There are Undelete Recovery, Damaged Partition Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, Digital Media Recovery and CD/DVD Recovery. Each data recovery module focuses on different data loss conditions.
With this most effective file recovery tool, you do not need to have technical background to use it. All the data recovery steps are logical and easy like 1-2-3. Just follow the data recovery step, and you will get your lost data back.
It is a risk-free and all in one data recovery software that helps you in recovering your all important data lost after accidental format, virus problems, software malfunction, file/directory deletion, or even sabotage! It is easy to use data recovery software that examines your inaccessible hard drives, CD/DVD disk, memory card, memory stick, and other digital media for damages and corruptions, and recovers the data.
MiniTool also provides the Power Data Recovery Boot Disk for you. It will allow you to recover data after system crash, hard drive crash and booting problems without Operating System.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery software recovers:
- Data from damaged partition an from inaccessible hard drive
- Also data from formatted partition with original path and filename
- Deleted files and folders
- Data after re-partition or after reinstalling windows
- Data from a crashed hard drive or after an MBR corruption
- Photos from memory card
- Data from quick formatted CD/DVD/Blu-Ray disk
- Music and video from iPod
- Data from an unfinalized DVD disk
- Files from scratched or defective CD and DVD disk
- Data from Windows Dynamic Disk Volume
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition provides the most powerful data recovery abilities for home users for free. However, some functions are locked in the Free Edition. To unlock these functions, you need to register your copy with a license key. With a Personal License, you could use your copy of Power Data Recovery in your home for the registered computer.
Personal License is for private, noncommercial, home computer use only. Use of Personal License within any organization or for commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
Changes in MiniTool Power Data Recovery 8.6 (2019-09-29):
- Add French/Italian/Korean.
- Add instructions to guide users through complex data recovery situations.
- Enhance data recovery efficiency and raise data recovery accuracy.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Power Data Recovery fails to display the video dimensions.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Power Data Recovery fails to load the .rss file copied from another computer.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Power Data Recovery hangs when previewing big BMP files.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Power Data Recovery reports errors when there is virtual floppy drive in the virtual machine.
Changes in MiniTool Power Data Recovery 8.5 (2019-04-28):
- Support the preview of 70 kinds of files including:
- Word: “DOC”, “DOCX”, “RTF”, “DOT”, “DOTX”, “DOTM”, “DOCM”, “ODT”, “OTT”, “TXT”
- Excel: “XLS”, “XLSX”, “XLSB”, “XLTX”, “XLTM”, “XLSM”, “ODS”, “CSV”
- PDF: “PDF”, “XPS”, “EPUB”, “TEX”, “CGM”, “XSLFO”, “SVG”
- PPT: “PPT”, “PPTX”, “PPS”, “POT”, “PPSX”, “PPTM”, “PPSM”, “POTX”, “POTM”, “ODP”
- Image: “JPEG”, “JPG”, “JPE”, “BMP”, “TIFF”, “TIF”, “GIF”, “PNG”, “EMF”, “WMF”, “WEBP”
- Task: “MPP”
- Diagram: “VDW”, “VSD”, “VSS”, “VST”
- Note: “ONE”
- CAD: “DWG”, “DXF”, “DWF”, “IFC”, “STL”
- Xml: “XML”
- Web: “HTM”, “HTML”, “MHTML”, “MHT”, “XHTML”
- Email: “MSG”, “PST”, “OFT”, “EML”
- Psd: “PSD”
- Eps: “PS”, “EPS”
- Bug fix for Free Ediiton shows files recovered in total exceeds 1GB.
- Bug fix for Free Ediiton shows negative values in “free quota left”.
- Bug fix for Free Ediiton is unable to recover files that will not break the 1GB limit.
- Bug fix for unit display does not meet specifications and standards.
- Bug fix for time format display is not unified.
- Bug fix for allowing software uninstallation during the recovery process which further leads to data loss.
Homepage – https://www.powerdatarecovery.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported File System:: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and ISO9660, Joliet, UDF File system.
Size: 45.7 MB