DiskGenius software is the professional all-in-one solution for data recovery, partition manager, backup and restore with additional disk utilities. This software is preferred by IT professionals, technicians and service providers.
This professional data recovery software will help you get back lost files or partitions and recover RAW drive with ease. It precisely recovers lost data from deleted or formatted RAW drive, partition loss, OS crash and a number of other data loss situations.
Apart from basic functions on data recovery, partition management and data backup, the Professional Edition provides more advanced and notable functions such as hex editor, image disk, construct virtual RAID, encrypted partition recovery, manage virtual disk, copy sectors and so on.
DiskGenius is powerful backup software and it can backup partition, clone disk/partition, migrate system to SSD/HDD, etc. It will help you to create a system image backup for current Windows with simple clicks to keep operating system under protection.
DiskGenius is full featured partition manager, which is designed to optimize disk usage for Windows users. It allows you to resize, extend, split, create, delete, format, hide, copy and erase partition to maximize disk space use.
- Windows Backup. Easily back up system partition and other system related partitions, including system files, boot files, settings, applications, etc.
- Safely Restore System. Quickly and safely restore Windows system from backup when system crashes, saving your system and important information.
- Multiple Backup Methods. Support full and incremental backup as well as multiple backup modes, making backup flexible and practical.
- UEFI Compatibility. DiskGenius is now ready to back up system installed on both BIOS-based and UEFI-based hardware.
- WinPE Media Builder. Create a Win-PE based bootable disk in case that system fails to boot or for advanced operations.
- Support Windows 10. It is fully compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems up to Windows 10.
- Comprehensive Data Recovery. Safely and rapidly recover lost data from PC, HDD, memory card, USB flash drive, virtual disk, RAID drives after deletion, formatting, virus attack, system crash, etc.
- Optimized File Searching Engine. Powered by advanced scanning algorithm, it goes deeper to locate every byte of lost data on storage devices with ease and guarantees high data recovery rate.
- Preview Files Before Recovery. Preview recoverable files displayed in scanning result before final recovery so that you can estimate the chances of successful file recovery and proceed with selective recovery.
- Unbootable PC Data Recovery. You will able to create WinPE bootable USB disk to boot your computer and recover lost files when Windows won't boot such as crash, freeze, keeping rebooting, etc.
- Virtual Disk Recovery. DiskGenius supports to load virtual disks created by VMware, Virtual Box and Microsoft Virtual PC and recover lost files or partitions without running those virtual machines.
- RAID data recovery. Recover lost, formatted or inaccessible data from all types of RAID arrays like RAID0, RAID5, RAID 6 and RAID 10 by way of constructing virtual RAID.
- Image Data Recovery. Create a sector-by-sector copy for entire disk, partition or some sectors to recover lost data without scanning original device which is experiencing errors like bad sectors or corruption.
- Sector Editor. A hex editor is provided to analyze and edit raw data of disks and partitions, which helps recover deleted files, restore lost partitions and retrieve data from corrupted drives.
DiskGenius is a wonderful tool and has three editions: Free, Standard and Professional. When you download and use the program, it is the FREE edition of DiskGenius. Some functions are not available for Free Edition. But you can buy the program's license to upgrade it from Free Edition to Standard Edition or Professional Edition.
DiskGenius can do more!
- Check & Repair Bad Sectors. Detect and repair bad sectors for various storage devices such as hard drive, external hard drive, SSD, SD card, flash drive, etc.
- View S.M.A.R.T. Information. Monitor S.M.A.R.T. attributes to help you check if the disk has started to develop problems and decide whether the disk needs to be replaced to avoid potential data loss.
- Wipe Hard Drive. Completely erase all information on HDD before planning to recycle, sell or give away old PC, keeping private data safe.
- Permanently Delete Files. Securely delete your sensitive files and overwrite data with random patterns, making sure deleted information is no longer recoverable.
- Erase Free Space. Permanently wipe empty space on your hard drive or other storage devices so that lost data cannot be recovered by any method.
- Hex Editor. The included hex editor in the software will help users to view and edit file binary content in hexadecimal and SDCII modes.
- Check 4K Alignment. Easily check whether partitions on your computer are properly 4K aligned or not.
- Format USB Drive In Batch. Automatically format all connected USB flash drives to FAT32, NTFS or exFAT if USB disk matches parameters you've configured.
- Rebuild MBR. Rebuild Master Boot Record when MBR is missing, corrupted or damaged, solving Windows cannot load error.
- Check Partition Table Error. Check and correct partition table error for hard disk to avoid issues like Windows failure to boot, losing partition, etc.
- Support LVM. Copy files from LVM volume or write data to LVM volume; resize partition of single PV on LVM without data loss.
Changes in DiskGenius 220.127.116.111:
- “Search for Known File Types” in File Recovery function adds support for prt, heif(.heic) photos, 3dm, zpr, jdp, vs3d and ptb file types.
- File preview supports to open heif(.heic) photos.
- Improve the Copy Sectors dialog box and enhance its ability to handle bad sectors, facilitating users to image hard drives with bad sectors.
- Copy details is displayed automatically after finishing copying sectors.
- Improve the partition backup function, increasing the backup speed when original drive and target files are not on the same disk.
- A control showing current path is added to the top of Files window, supporting to jump to the path enter by users, Desktop and Documents.
- After copying files, the modified and created date of target folders is consistent with original ones.
- Support to open virtual disks in network mapping paths by way of dragging mouse.
- Optimize the speed of organizing directory structures for File Recovery function.
- Optimize the speed of loading the previous scanning progress for File Recovery function.
- Optimize the scanning results of recovering files from FAT32 partitions.
- Optimize the scanning results of recovering files from NTFS partitions.
- Optimize the speed for functions like backup, restore and clone partitions.
- Enhance the File Recovery function for exFAT partitions.
- Enhance the support of individual special cases in the GUID partition table.
- Enhance the function of extracting files from partition images, improving the support of damaged image files.
- Reduce the number of “Partition(Recognized)” in the scanning result of File Recovery.
- Optimize the speed of opening File Copying Report dialog box and Detailed Info dialog box of “Verify or Repair Bad Sectors” function.
- Improve the dialog box of “Set UEFI BIOS boot entries”.
- The function Verify Or Repair Bad Sectors automatically saves progress, and it can continue checking or repairing bad sectors after interruption.
- The System Migration function can lock the size of a specified partition so that it remains unchanged after migration.
- System migration function supports to migrate OS to USB disk and make it bootable.
- Fixed an issue that system migration function failed when encountering some special partitions.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases modifying sector data for virtual disks failed.
- Fixed an issue that the software stopped responding during startup due to reading disk S.M.A.R.T. information.
- Fixed an issue for file copy function that stopped copying files when encountering some errors.
- Fixed an issue that the “Unlock” option was still enabled after the Bitlocker partition had been unlocked successfully.
- Fixed an issue that file data of ole2, zip and rmvb file types under Recovered Types might be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases users could copy files to the original partition when recovering files dynamic volumes.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases it failed to save partition table in Windows 7.
- Fixed an issue that it couldn’t write files to partition or rename files after deleting the drive letter.
- Fixed an issue that in EXT4 partition file names were case sensitive.
Homepage – https://www.diskgenius.com
Supports FAT12/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file systems.
Size: 49.4 MB