DiskGenius software is the professional all-in-one solution for data recovery, partition manager, backup and restore with additional disk utilities. This software is preferred by IT professionals, technicians and service providers.
This professional data recovery software will help you get back lost files or partitions and recover RAW drive with ease. It precisely recovers lost data from deleted or formatted RAW drive, partition loss, OS crash and a number of other data loss situations.
Apart from basic functions on data recovery, partition management and data backup, the Professional Edition provides more advanced and notable functions such as hex editor, image disk, construct virtual RAID, encrypted partition recovery, manage virtual disk, copy sectors and so on.
DiskGenius is powerful backup software and it can backup partition, clone disk/partition, migrate system to SSD/HDD, etc. It will help you to create a system image backup for current Windows with simple clicks to keep operating system under protection.
DiskGenius is full featured partition manager, which is designed to optimize disk usage for Windows users. It allows you to resize, extend, split, create, delete, format, hide, copy and erase partition to maximize disk space use.
- Windows Backup. Easily back up system partition and other system related partitions, including system files, boot files, settings, applications, etc.
- Safely Restore System. Quickly and safely restore Windows system from backup when system crashes, saving your system and important information.
- Multiple Backup Methods. Support full and incremental backup as well as multiple backup modes, making backup flexible and practical.
- UEFI Compatibility. DiskGenius is now ready to back up system installed on both BIOS-based and UEFI-based hardware.
- WinPE Media Builder. Create a Win-PE based bootable disk in case that system fails to boot or for advanced operations.
- Support Windows 10. It is fully compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems up to Windows 10.
- Comprehensive Data Recovery. Safely and rapidly recover lost data from PC, HDD, memory card, USB flash drive, virtual disk, RAID drives after deletion, formatting, virus attack, system crash, etc.
- Optimized File Searching Engine. Powered by advanced scanning algorithm, it goes deeper to locate every byte of lost data on storage devices with ease and guarantees high data recovery rate.
- Preview Files Before Recovery. Preview recoverable files displayed in scanning result before final recovery so that you can estimate the chances of successful file recovery and proceed with selective recovery.
- Unbootable PC Data Recovery. You will able to create WinPE bootable USB disk to boot your computer and recover lost files when Windows won’t boot such as crash, freeze, keeping rebooting, etc.
- Virtual Disk Recovery. DiskGenius supports to load virtual disks created by VMware, Virtual Box and Microsoft Virtual PC and recover lost files or partitions without running those virtual machines.
- RAID data recovery. Recover lost, formatted or inaccessible data from all types of RAID arrays like RAID0, RAID5, RAID 6 and RAID 10 by way of constructing virtual RAID.
- Image Data Recovery. Create a sector-by-sector copy for entire disk, partition or some sectors to recover lost data without scanning original device which is experiencing errors like bad sectors or corruption.
- Sector Editor. A hex editor is provided to analyze and edit raw data of disks and partitions, which helps recover deleted files, restore lost partitions and retrieve data from corrupted drives.
DiskGenius is a wonderful tool and has three editions: Free, Standard and Professional. When you download and use the program, it is the FREE edition of DiskGenius. Some functions are not available for Free Edition. But you can buy the program’s license to upgrade it from Free Edition to Standard Edition or Professional Edition.
DiskGenius can do more!
- Check & Repair Bad Sectors. Detect and repair bad sectors for various storage devices such as hard drive, external hard drive, SSD, SD card, flash drive, etc.
- View S.M.A.R.T. Information. Monitor S.M.A.R.T. attributes to help you check if the disk has started to develop problems and decide whether the disk needs to be replaced to avoid potential data loss.
- Wipe Hard Drive. Completely erase all information on HDD before planning to recycle, sell or give away old PC, keeping private data safe.
- Permanently Delete Files. Securely delete your sensitive files and overwrite data with random patterns, making sure deleted information is no longer recoverable.
- Erase Free Space. Permanently wipe empty space on your hard drive or other storage devices so that lost data cannot be recovered by any method.
- Hex Editor. The included hex editor in the software will help users to view and edit file binary content in hexadecimal and SDCII modes.
- Check 4K Alignment. Easily check whether partitions on your computer are properly 4K aligned or not.
- Format USB Drive In Batch. Automatically format all connected USB flash drives to FAT32, NTFS or exFAT if USB disk matches parameters you’ve configured.
- Rebuild MBR. Rebuild Master Boot Record when MBR is missing, corrupted or damaged, solving Windows cannot load error.
- Check Partition Table Error. Check and correct partition table error for hard disk to avoid issues like Windows failure to boot, losing partition, etc.
- Support LVM. Copy files from LVM volume or write data to LVM volume; resize partition of single PV on LVM without data loss.
Changes in DiskGenius 188.8.131.529:
- Support to migrate Windows to VirtualBox.
- When the software detects that a disk has bad sectors during startup, it will pause loading the disk first, and then prompt the user to manually refresh after it is started.
- A warning mark will be shown on disk icon after the software reads the disk and encounters bad sectors.
- The software will ask whether to save bad sector record if bad sectors are found on a disk while closing the software. After saving the record, the software will not read them repeatedly next time you run the software in case the disk freezes computer.
- Optimize the file copy function and fix known issues.
- Optimize the execution speed of erasing the free space in EXT4 partitions.
- Optimize the file recovery result for NTFS partitions.
- Add the support for file types of Office Visio file (.VSDX), Fujifilm RAW image file (.RAF) and Konica Minolta RAW image file (.MRW).
- Improve the fault tolerance when saving GUID partition table under special circumstances.
- Support to copy selected files of all partitions in one time when you select files of multiple “Recognized” partitions after the software finishes scanning.
- The “View Secure Boot Certificate” function is added to the “Set UEFI Boot Entries” dialog box.
- When cloning LVM disks and dynamic disks, only “Copy all sectors” disk clone mode is available.
- Special characters are allowed to be used when setting volume name.
- The menu item “Deleted or Formatted File Recovery” is changed to” Recover Lost Files”.
- Fixed an issue of parsing EXT4 file system.
- Fixed an issue that “Recovered Types” might contain duplicate files after recovering files.
- Fixed an issue that in some case the partition graph might display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that the “Partition Recovery” function was unable to recover EXT4 partitions that did not contain files.
- Fixed an issue that the Clone Disk function and System Migration function could not correctly limit the maximum capacity of partition.
- Fixed an issue that a new partition could not be created via pressing the Enter key.
- Fixed an issue on Bad Track Verification dialog box that the interface did not display correctly when checking accurate sector number.
- Fixed some details in the function of resizing partitions.
- Fixed an issue that the newly formatted FAT32 partition could not be restored after it was backed up by files.
- Fixed an issue that file copy process got interrupted after press the ESC key on the file copy dialog box.
- Fixed an issue that system boot might fail after searching for lost partitions and saving partition table on GUID disk.
- Fixed an issue that the image was not displayed normally when previewing some heif photos.
Changes in DiskGenius 184.108.40.2068:
- The function System Migration and Virtualize Current System Into VMware Virtual Machine can be performed in WinPE.
- The function “Adjust Data Area Positioning” is added to partitions recognized by File Recovery function.
- Added the support of “Parallels Desktop” virtual disk format.
- Optimize file recovery result for NTFS partitions.
- After copying files, the properties of new files are set to be consistent with original files(archive, read-only, system, hidden, etc.).
- The “System Volume Information” folder won’t be excluded when the program backs up a NTFS partition by files and the partition enables Data Deduplication.
- The limit that the maximum number of clusters cannot exceed 2^30 is removed when formatting exFAT partition.
- The New Partition and Quick Partition function set the default aligned sector as 256 when the disk’s sector size is 4096 bytes.
- The default capacity changes to 256GB when creating a virtual disk.
- Fixed an issue that drive letters were not assigned correctly after resizing partition.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes BSOD or partition missing issue might occur when resizing partition.
- Fixed an issue that in some rare cases resizing partition might stop responding.
- Fixed an issue for Quick Partition function that in some cases partitions could not be created correctly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes files of EXT4 partition could not be parsed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that files of exFAT partition formatted by MacOS could not be parsed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that data could not be written to hidden partitions.
- Fixed an issue that some CR3 files could not be previewed.
- Fixed an issue that the program might get corrupted during converting virtual disk format.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases the Unlock BitLocker dialog box could not pop up.
- Fixed an issue for sector editor that mouse clicking might damage selected area.
- Fixed an issue that file data might not be correct when writing encrypted files to NTFS partition.
- Fixed an issue for sector editor that in some cases content could not be entered.
- Fixed an issue for File Recovery function that the program might stop responding if clicking the main interface while the program was organizing directory structure.
- Fixed some issues related to interface display.
Changes in DiskGenius 220.127.116.114:
- Support to parse Windows Storage Pools and Storage Spaces and support to perform read-only operations to them.
- The system migration function supports to keep existing partitions of target disk when there is enough unallocated space on target disk.
- The partition resizing function supports to adjust the beginning location of system partition on a MBR disk.
- Improve the fault tolerance capability of extracting files from partition backup image file (.pmf).
- Optimize the file recovery function for FAT32 partitions.
- Optimize the file recovery function for NTFS partitions.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes the file list might be cleared when extracting files from partition backup image file (.pmf).
- Fixed an issue for partition backup function that image file data was incorrect when target partition was running out of space.
- Fixed an issue that existing DBR could not be cleared as prompted when saving partition table.
- Fixed an issue that drive letter might be disappeared after resizing partition.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases dynamic volumes could not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases files of EXT4 partition could not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes the program crashed.
Homepage – https://www.diskgenius.com
Supports FAT12/ FAT16/ FAT32/ exFAT/ NTFS/ Ext2/ Ext3/ Ext4 file systems.
Size: 62.0 MB