Auslogics File Recovery is a high quality all-in-one file recovery software. It recovers deleted files and lost partitions, quickly and easily. Quickly choose file type, location and scanning method with the built-in Recovery Wizard.
With Auslogics File Recovery software you can recover ALL file types: documents, music, photos, videos and every other file type you can think of. File recovery made easy!
Recover your files from ALL storage media: (external) Hard Disk, SD Card, Flash Card or USB Stick. Even after a quick format. No need to worry about what file system your files are on.
Auslogics supports file recovery from ALL major file systems: NTFS, Fat16/32, and exFat. With your software license, you can recover files from up to 3 PCs.
- License for 3 PCs
- Retrieve all file types
- Recover deleted files from all storage devices
- Supports all major file systems
- Recovery Wizard for quick results
- Advanced Filter to sort deleted files
- Deep Scan that allows to scan cluster by cluster
- Option to preview before retrieving deleted files
- Recovers files deleted using Shift+Delete
- Save deleted files on any accessible drive
- Sort deleted files by name, date, size or file type
- Identify and retrieve deleted files based on their unique signature
- View deleted files based on their original file and folder structure
- Recover files from formatted partitions, even after reinstalling Windows
- Recover deleted files from SATA, SCSI and IDE drives
- Restore deleted files files from USB, FireWire Drives and iPods
- Recover deleted files from SD, XD and MMC memory cards
- Restore deleted files files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT file systems
Auslogics File Recovery Extras:
- File Shredder to permanently delete files
- Disk Wiper to permanently wipe your hard drive
- Disk Image to back up a logical disk
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 126.96.36.199 (2020-07-29):
- Improved analytics
- Resolved multiple bugs
- Added Portuguese language
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 188.8.131.52 (2020-06-15):
- Error alerts are now easier to read and understand.
- User interface received some minor design enhancements.
- All known bugs have been fixed.
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206 (2020-02-27):
- Resolved 13 minor bugs and interface issues
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 220.127.116.11 (2020-02-18):
- Resolved the issue a limited number of users had experienced during program installation
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 18.104.22.168 (2020-02-07):
- Made a significant number of minor enhancements to user interface
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 22.214.171.124 (2020-01-20):
- User Interface: changed some button colors.
- Rescue Center: added the option to choose on which drive to store Rescue Center files.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 126.96.36.199 (2019-12-09):
- All known bugs fixed.
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 188.8.131.52 (2019-11-07):
- Updated analytics engine.
- Fixed all known bugs.
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206 (2019-10-18):
- Analytics bug fixed.
- Minor bug fixed.
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 220.127.116.11 (2019-10-15):
- Added German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian languages.
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in Auslogics File Recovery 18.104.22.168 (2019-09-11):
- Made some analytics improvements.
- All known bugs fixed.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.4 MB