AOMEI Backupper is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and recovery software. But is free for home users and commercial use, fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server. Provides one-click backup your system partition or disk in minutes.
This AOMEI software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets lost or corrupted. In addition, you can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
AOMEI Backupper lets you clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere the running applications. This option is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.
AOMEI Backupper Features:
- System Backup. One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup. Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup. If you just want to backup a partition or volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
When your computer occurs some problems, such as accidentally deleted files, the system can not start, virus damage, by using the created backup before, you can restore system to its previous normal state or retrieve lost data.
- System Recovery. Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery. Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state.
- Selective file restore. Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
In addition to backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you need to upgrade hard drive, or replace old disk, or migrate hard drive to new one, this feature can be more convenient to your work.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process. Supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper Other Features:
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file ensures the successfull backups restoration. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups to identify and clarify the backups further. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 4.6.3 (2019-04-01):
- Added new language: Portuguese is now available.
- Fixed issue: the program may stuck when creating WinPE.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, errors occurred while backing up partitions.
- Fixed issue: email notification does not work in Technician Edition.
- Fixed issue: cannot enable partition alignment when restoring SSD backup image to existing partitions.
- Fixed issue: failed to open the backup image when checking backup integrity on completion.
Homepage – https://www.backup-utility.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported File Systems: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3 and other file systems
Storage Devices: Internal hard disks, External hard disks, Solid-state drive (SSD), USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Network-attached storage (NAS), cloud drive, Hardware RAID, Dynamic Disk and Virtual machine system, etc.
Size: 110 MB