Active@ Disk Image is a PC backup solution for an entire computer or any sets of PC disks, including operating system, applications and user files. It makes an exact copy of any PC disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc…) and stores it into a folder.
You may use the disk images for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes. In case of computer failure, you may use a backup image to recover your computer system or find and restore any necessary files from within an image.
Active@ Disk Image allows you to create an image of the data stored in selected partitions of a hard disk or an image of the entire hard disk.
Active@ Disk Image Features:
- Create Backup Disk Image (occupied clusters only)
- Bootable Disk. CD, DVD, USB stick.
- Image Compression (Normal and High)
- Supports Windows Servers
- Rescue Bootable Media
- Regarding scripting
- E-mail notifications
- Create Raw Disk Image (sector by sector copy)
- Image Encrypting (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256)
- Scheduled backups
- Incremental Scheduled backups
Active@ Boot Disk Lite is a rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for restoring your system completely.
If the original partition is completely corrupted and unrecoverable, Active@ Boot Disk still can restore system partitions and all data.
Changes in Active@ Disk Image 9.1.2 (November 13, 2018):
- Added support for raw images in VirtualDisk
- Added support for ReFS in Explorer
- Minor user interface improvements
- Fixed bug preventing proper display of exFAT partitions in Explorer
- Fixed raw images compression in Disk Image and VirtualDisk
- Professional version: the latest Active@ Boot Disk and Boot Disk Creator improved
Homepage – https://www.disk-image.com
Windows versions supported: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Servers 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016.
Others: Old Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc. can be backed up by Raw Disk Image mode after booting up from Active@ Boot Disk Lite.
Size: 32.4 MB