[email protected] Disk Image is a PC backup solution for an entire computer or any sets of PC disks, including operating system, applications and user files. It makes an exact copy of any PC disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc…) and stores it into a folder.
You may use the disk images for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes. In case of computer failure, you may use a backup image to recover your computer system or find and restore any necessary files from within an image.
[email protected] Disk Image allows you to create an image of the data stored in selected partitions of a hard disk or an image of the entire hard disk.
[email protected] Disk Image Features:
- Create Backup Disk Image (occupied clusters only)
- Bootable Disk. CD, DVD, USB stick.
- Image Compression (Normal and High)
- Supports Windows Servers
- Rescue Bootable Media
- Regarding scripting
- E-mail notifications
- Create Raw Disk Image (sector by sector copy)
- Image Encrypting (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256)
- Scheduled backups
- Incremental Scheduled backups
If the original partition is completely corrupted and unrecoverable, [email protected] Boot Disk still can restore system partitions and all data.
Changes in [email protected] Disk Image 10.0.0 (November 24, 2020):
- Added Amazon Clouds support: backup to & restore from AWS clouds
- The latest [email protected] Boot Disk – WinPE upgraded to Windows build 2004
- Boot Disk Creator improved to configure Clouds access
- Minor bug fixes & user interface improvements
Changes in [email protected] Disk Image 9.5.2 (October 17, 2019):
- Improved backup/recovery for the latest Windows 10 updates
- Many improvements and bug fixes
- Pro version: Boot Disk upgraded to WinPE based on Windows 10 build 1903
- Pro version: [email protected] Boot Disk now fully supports SATA & PCI-E NVMe M.2 disks
Changes in [email protected] Disk Image 9.1.4 (November 26, 2018):
- Added support for raw images in VirtualDisk
- Added support for ReFS in Explorer
- Minor user interface improvements
- Fixed bug preventing proper display of exFAT partitions in Explorer
- Fixed raw images compression in Disk Image and VirtualDisk
- Professional version: the latest [email protected] Boot Disk and Boot Disk Creator improved
Homepage – https://www.disk-image.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
Others: Older Windows versions, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc. can be backed up by Raw Disk Image mode after booting up from A[email protected] Boot Disk Lite.
Size: 22.9 MB