Active@ Boot Disk is a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk that allows you to boot up your computer and fix most startup and PC configuration problems.
It contains a collection of powerful utilities to perform data recovery, data imaging, secure data erasure, partition management, password resetting, network access tools and system utilities.
The self-contained boot environment by-passes the operating system allowing you to boot previously unbootable PCs. The WinPE 3.0 Operating System runs entirely from Random Access Memory (RAM).
It enables you to insert a second CD that contains drivers or software or can be used for CD/DVD burning. Installation package contains all necessary tools to create bootable USB/CD/DVD media.
By using the Active@ Disk Image tool of Active Boot Disk you can create and restore two different types of disk images: Backup Disk Image and Raw Disk Image.
Active@ Boot Disk (DOS edition) combines six powerful DOS tools that let you recover your lost data, reset Windows passwords, make raw disk image and securely erase data.
Active@ Boot Disk comes with a collection of powerful utilities, giving you the confidence to repair failed systems:
- Active@ Disk Image for backing up your disks
- Active@ Password Changer for resetting your local password
- Active@ KillDisk for hard drive erasing
- Active@ File Recovery for data recovery
- Active@ Partition Recovery for advanced partition recovering
- Active@ Hard Disk Monitor for HDD monitoring
- Active@ Partition Manager for partition creation and editing
- Active@ Data CD/DVD Burner for advanced burning disks
- Network Utilities for network configuration and access
- System utilities – all useful tools for system
- Internet Utilities for browsing web, etc.
- Console tools – DiskPart, PowerShell…
Other Utilities in Active@ Boot Disk:
- Hard Disk Drive temperature and S.M.A.R.T attributes monitoring utility
- Terminal client, Web browser, Telnet and FTP Clients, and other connectivity tools
- Paint, Notepad, WordPad, Calculator, Task Manager, Registry Editor, Disk editor and other PC tools
- Disk Defragmenter provides high speed file optimizing to improve read/write operations from a hard disk
- Network access via TCP/IP, network configurator
- Ability to load additional drivers on-the-fly
- Data CD/DVD burning capable
- A File Manager (Explorer) allows you to browse directories, search, copy and move files and folders
Operating Systems Supported for Recovery on Boot Target:
- Windows Desktops: NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Windows Servers : NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Any DOS distributions: MS-DOS, PC-DOS, FreeDOS, DR-DOS,…
- Any Linux distributions: openSUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS,…
- Apple MacOS: any MacOS X ver 10 and higher
- Any Intel-based Unix: PC-BSD, FreeBSD, SunOS,…
Changes in Active@ Boot Disk 11.0 (2017-05-12):
- Added Microsoft’s new ReFS file system recovery
- Added Linux/Unix JFS file system recovery and wipe
- Added support for Windows Storage Spaces
- Improved support for HiDPI (large display resolutions)
- New security: registrations and activations
- Included the latest software versions:
- Active@ Disk Image 8
- Active@ KillDisk 10.2
- Active@ Partition Recovery 16
- Active@ File Recovery 16
- Active@ Password Changer 8
Homepage – http://www.ntfs.com/boot-disk.htm
Size: 279 MB