Acronis True Image Lite 2013 is the newest consumer product which is a simple and powerful PC backup and recovery solution from Acronis Corporation. It allows you to back up your data continuously to an external drive and the Acronis Cloud.
The software allows users to continuously backup their most valuable data to another location, be it to a connected drive or online.
Acronis True Image Lite 2013 makes backup easy, even more reliable and efficient as can be – with improved Nonstop backup technology, enhanced online backup, and quick web and mobile access to cloud storage.
In addition, the application can be integrated within Windows Explorer, to help you save time when it comes to creating a new backup. Make your data backup easily and restore files or folders with new Acronis True Image Lite 2013!
Acronis True Image Lite 2013 Top features:
- Nonstop backup. We improved our continuous backup technology to make it work even faster and better.
- Cloud capabilities. Try online backup to protect your data from any hardware disaster and access it from wherever you are.
- Mobile access. Once backed up to the cloud, you can access your data from your iOS or Android device.
- Backup type: Nonstop backup, Online backup
- Backup destination: Local drives, Network shares, External storages (USB, Fireware, etc.), NAS storages, Acronis Secure Zone
- Backup options: File exclusion, Password protection
- Backup management: Automatic consolidation, Automatic cleanup
- Nonstop backup: File-level protection, Automatic clean-up, Manual clean-up
Keep everything on a locally attached storage device only – or add an extra level of protection by backing your files up online in the secure Acronis cloud. This optional Web-based service gives you greater reliability as well as convenient access to all your files – anywhere, any time.
- Continuous backup. Set up a schedule once and forget about it. Acronis True Image Lite needs no special attention from you. Throughout the day, it regularly updates any changes made to the files and folders that you pre-selected for backup.
- Travel back in time. If you need to revisit an old version of a specific file, it’s easy to go back. Acronis True Image Lite saves your file history, so you can go back, browse through old folders and pull up previous versions of files you need.
- Online protection. The optional Acronis cloud service gives you 250 GB of secure online storage, allowing you to not only double-protect your files but also to access them wherever you are via a Web browser or FREE mobile app.
Fire, flood, damage, or theft – when disaster strikes, local backup is not enough. Acronis cloud storage option gives you an easy way to save copies of your precious files offsite in our secure online data center, protected from unpredictable threats.
- When you back up your photos, music, documents, and other files to the cloud using Acronis True Image Lite, they are always accessible – anywhere, anytime.
- Simply log in from a web browser or one of our FREE iOS or Android apps to access your files on the go. Government-grade encryption lets you keep everything safe.
- You can even create links to selected files or folders and share them with your family, friends, and colleagues with just a click. Flexibility at your fingertips.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Size: 69.7 MB