Acronis True Image Home 2009 is the complete PC protection that lets you back up your entire PC, including the OS plus your data, applications, pictures, video, financial documents, settings and everything!
Acronis True Image Home 2009 is an award-winning backup and recovery solution that protects your PC after just one click. It allows you to recover from viruses, unstable software downloads, and failed hard drives.
You can create an exact copy of your PC and restore it from a major failure in minutes, or back up important files and recover them even faster.
Acronis True Image Home provides the maximum flexibility to ensure you are adequately protected and can recover from unforeseen events such as viruses, unstable software downloads, and hard drive failures.
Acronis True Image Home 2009 helps makes certain that you are adequately protected. Ensuring that you can recover your precious data in case your PC fails or your computer hard disk is damaged by a virus. Create an exact copy of your PC for a full backup or backup only your important data and application settings - your choice!
Acronis True Image Home 2009 Features:
- New! One-click protection. Initially, you decide what, where and when to back up. After that, backups occur automatically or with just one click.
- New! Full text search. You will be able to search for files through multiple archives by name or by a part of the name and then restore individual files easily and quickly. You can also perform searches of the files content.
- New! Zip archive format support available. In addition to Acronis' powerful TIB data compression backup format, Acronis True Image Home 2009 also supports the popular ZIP format.
- New! Auto backup based on destination availability. Users can decide to back up automatically or as soon as a destination drive is available. Works jointly with existing scheduling.
- New! Automatic computer shutdown after backup or restoration finishes. You can now perform a backup at night and go to sleep without bothering about turning off the computer. The PC will shut down when the back up is complete.
- New! Archive to various places. You can save full, incremental and differential backups almost anywhere. You now you have ultimate flexibility in choosing a place to store from the same data series: on a network share, CD/DVD, USB stick, FTP-server, any local internal or external hard drive. You can now also give meaningful names to incremental and differential backups, for example, "C-drive-before-repartitioning".
- Making reserve copies of your backups. You can make reserve copies of your backups and save them on a network drive, or a USB storage device. You have a choice of making a reserve copy as regular (flat) files, a zip compressed file, and a tib file.
- Consolidation. You can define rules for consolidating your archives to reduce storage space. Merge an older full backup with several incremental backups to quickly create a new full backup. Subsequent backups are based on the newly-created full backup.
- Exclude Files and Folders. Back up only the data you want to keep and save disk space.
- Migration tools. Make upgrades easier with built-in PC cloning and migration tools. PC cloning or adding a new disk is simple with Acronis True Image Home 2009's built-in migration tools. No longer must you reinstall the operating system, applications, or re-key user settings when you clone your PC or increase its storage capacity.
- Security, performance and privacy tools. When you replace a hard drive on your PC, Acronis ensures you don't inadvertently give personal or organizational data to cyber thieves. Acronis Drive Cleanser, a $50 value is included at no charge. It protects sensitive data from view by wiping a disk clean of all data. If you don't need to erase the entire disk, File Shredder safely destroys individual files so they can't be resurrected. A System clean-up utility restores system efficiency.