Acronis True Image Cloud 2016 is the easiest, fastest and most powerful way to backup your PC, Mac and mobile devices. With this software you can create the Cloud Backup and Local Backup.
Acronis True Image Cloud 2016 can back up everything including your operating system, applications and all your data either locally or securely in the cloud.
Backups allow you to restore backed up data from the cloud, including your operating system, applications and data components to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Acronis True Image Cloud 2016 also ensures the flexible file recovery from the Cloud. Choose only the files or folders you want to restore. And get them back right away from the Cloud, without having to restore your entire system.
When you create a backup to Acronis Cloud, your data is uploaded to one of the Acronis data centers located in different countries. Initially, the data center is defined as the one closest to your location when you create your Acronis account. Afterwards, your online backups and synced files are stored in the same data center, by default.
Acronis True Image for mobile devices allows you to back up your data to Acronis Cloud. And then recover it in case of loss or corruption. Backup and recover all your pictures, videos, contacts, events from Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and Windows tablets.
Acronis True Image Cloud 2016 will allow you to manage multiple computers and mobile devices via a central dashboard. Great for family or small office backup management.
Acronis True Image Cloud 2016 Key Features:
- Disk backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- File backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- Rescue bootable media
- Hard disk cloning
- Data archivhing
- Family data protection
- File synchronization
- Security and privacy tools
Acronis True Image Cloud 2016 Additional features:
- Unlimited Secure Cloud. Protect multiple computers and mobile devices without ever running out of space.
- Never lose your data. External backup drives can fail. But since everything is stored in the cloud, you will never lose your data due to hardware failure, theft, fire or loss.
- Industry’s Fastest Backup and Recovery. Up to 50% faster than the competition. Save time and frustration with the industry’s fastest backup and restore.
- Archive and Access Your Data Anywhere. Safeguard your data in secure cloud, free up disk space and access it from any device.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, applications and data components to your existing computer. Or an entirely separate piece of hardware. Or restore specific data as needed.
- Security and Privacy. Rest assured your data is safe with 256-bit encryption and a private, user-defined key.
- Quick, Easy recovery. Get your computer back to where it was at any given moment. Quickly restore from the cloud or your local storage with no need to reinstall your OS manually. Or use any additional tools.
- Flexible file recovery. Choose only the files or folders you want to restore and get them back right away, without having to restore your entire system.
- Retention schemes and Advanced Backups. Keep history of up to 20 last system states to roll back to different points in time whenever you need. Capture only changes made after an initial image backup, and save time and storage space.
Supported Apple OS X: Mavericks 10.9.5+, Yosemite 10.10.2+
Supported Windows OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Size: 480 MB
Acronis True Image Cloud Upgrade installation requires a serial number of an earlier version of True Image. Note that trial versions are not eligible for upgrade.