It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash. Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, stolen, or destroyed, and your data can be entirely recovered onto a new device, if needed. Acronis True Image 2016 is optimized for Windows 10 and recent Mac OS X versions.
A full computer image backup made by Acronis True Image 2016 is the only way to protect your complete system and be operational immediately after restoring your system. Unlike file and folder only backups (locally or online) where you are required to reinstall Windows, your applications, reconfigure your system and setup your preferences, bookmarks, etc all over again.
- Disk backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- File backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- Rescue bootable media
- Hard disk cloning
- Data archivhing
- Family data protection
- File synchronization
- Security and privacy tools
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
- Industry’s Fastest Backup and Recovery. Up to 50% faster than the competition – save time and frustration with the industry’s fastest backup and restore.
- Security and Privacy. Rest assured your data is safe with 256-bit encryption and a private, user-defined key.
- Quick, Easy recovery. Get your computer back to where it was at any given moment. Quickly restore from the cloud or your local storage with no need to reinstall your OS manually, or use any additional tools.
- Flexible file recovery. Choose only the files or folders you want to restore and get them back right away, without having to restore your entire system.
- Retention schemes and Advanced Backups. Keep history of up to 20 last system states to roll back to different points in time whenever you need. Capture only changes made after an initial image backup, and save time and storage space.
- Proven Backup Technology. Millions of businesses and consumers worldwide trust the Acronis AnyData Engine – the most advanced backup technology.
Supported Apple OS X: Mountain Lion 10.8.5+, Mavericks 10.9.5+, Yosemite 10.10.2+, El Capitan 10.11.x+
Supported Windows OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2016:
Family data protection – A modern family often has more than one computer (PC, Mac) and several tablets and smartphones. And usually there is a family member who is more experienced in technology than the others. With the new web application, your family IT administrator can:
- Control the current statuses of all backups and synchronizations on all family devices.
- Manually start any backup on any computer.
- Recover data from any backup located in Acronis Cloud, including backups from PCs, Macs, and devices running iOS and Android.
- Resolve some product-related issues.
- Data archiving – Acronis True Image 2016 scans the folders that you selected and analyzes how often you use your data. Relying on that analysis you will be able to easily transfer the rarely used files to Acronis Cloud. This operation saves the free space on your hard drives and helps keep your data in perfect order. Since the archived files are stored on Acronis Cloud, they are accessible from all your computers and mobile devices that are running iOS and Android.
- Try&Decide was returned to Acronis True Image 2016. You can find this feature in the Tools section.
- Single multilingual build – Language of the product interface can be changed with an easy setting, without requiring reinstallation of Acronis True Image.
- User interface improvement – The usability of Acronis True Image 2016 was improved by redesigning the interface, including dialogs for backup and recovery.
- Windows 10 support – Acronis True Image 2016 is optimized for running this operating system.
Homepage – http://www.acronis.com
Size: 480 MB