Acronis Backup gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups. It ensures that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud.
Acronis Backup 12.5 is based on Acronis Hybrid Cloud Architecture and allows you to protect all your business workloads on-premises, remote, in the cloud or on mobile devices.
Acronis Backup 12 includes numerous new features. Like a centralized web console, new user interface, protection of a wider array of the workloads. That include VMware, Hyper-V, Mac, Microsoft applications, IaaS cloud workloads and even mobile devices.
Only this software delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for small and medium businesses. It provides a unified web console to back up and recover all individual workloads.
Acronis Backup 12 protects every user by backing up Windows PCs and tablets, Mac computers, iPads, iPhones and any Android devices.
Protects VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs). Also recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of your virtual infrastructure.
Acronis Backup 12 gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups. It ensures that you always know where your company data is. Even if it is stored in the cloud.
Acronis Backup 12 backs up on-premise physical and virtual systems. As well as Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure.
Acronis Backup 12 includes Acronis Instant Restore. That reduces RTOs to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM).
Acronis Backup 12 Key features:
- Unified Web Console
- Simplify administration and Reduce IT workload
- Deploy in the cloud for easy implementation or on-premises for complete control
- Centralized Management
- Manage all physical, virtual, and cloud machines with the unified web-based management console
- Unique! Cloud Workload Backup
- Microsoft Azure VM and Amazon EC2 Instances
- VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V Backup
- Protect market-leading virtualization technologies
- Application Backup
- Mac OS X backup
- Protect all user endpoints
- iOS and Android devices backup
- Protect all user devices
- Unique! Acronis Instant Restore
- Run backup as VM
- RTOs of seconds with no data movement required
- Any virtual or physical system
- VM Replication
- VMware to VMware
- Easy failover, failback and replica sandbox testing
- WAN Optimization included
- CBT-based incremental restore of VMs
- Quick RTOs, recovering only the data changed since the last backup
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Unique! VMware ESXi host Bare-Metal Recovery
- Protect entire infrastructure, including VMware hosts and configuration
Acronis Backup 12 contains a wide variety of new features, including:
- Unified cloud and on-premise web console
- Centralized and remote management
- Backup of Microsoft Azure and Amazon EC2
- Backup of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Granular recovery of databases, files, folders, and emails from physical, virtual or cloud backups
- Backup of physical and virtual Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Backup of Microsoft Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Acronis Instant Restore. Allows to run any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM)
- VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V host (not just VMs) bare-metal recovery to the same or dissimilar hardware
- VMware vSphere VM Replication with built-in WAN optimization
- Acronis vmFlashback restores only the blocks that have changed since the last backup. It leverages VMware/Hyper-V change block tracking (CBT) technologies
Acronis Backup Advanced includes the functionality and features designed for larger environments, namely:
- Tape, Autoloader, Tape Library support
- Centralized Managed Storage
- Storage Deduplication
- Support of Citrix XenServer, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Linux KVM and Oracle VM Server
What’s New in Acronis Backup 12.5:
- Unique! Acronis Active Protection to proactively detect and protect systems from ransomware attacks.
- Centralized backup policies, static and dynamic groupings, and the ability to manage, delegate, and establish roles for multiple administrators – all to support larger environments and greater volumes of data.
- Customizable dashboards and advanced reporting for quick insights into your entire IT infrastructure.
- Unique! Backup of XenServer, Linux KVM, Red Hat Enterprise, Virtualization, and Oracle VM Server for complete protection of any virtual environment.
- Support for tape drives, autoloaders, and tape libraries for off-site storage to ensure compliance with company regulations.
- Off-host backup management operations, including staging (moving), replication (copying), validation, and retention (cleanup) of backups.
- Unified, web-based, touch-friendly, centralized management console to reduce management complexity.
- Unique! Protection for VMware vSphere ESX(i) and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts and VMs for complete protection of any virtual workload.
- VMware VM replication with WAN optimization for faster disaster recovery
- Unique! Acronis Instant Restore (Run Backup as a VM) and vmFlashback for VMware and Hyper-V to reduce recovery time objectives (RTOs).
- SAN storage snapshots support for VMware backups to reduce ESXi resource utilization.
- Remote and automated bootable media for significant reduction of the RTO of remote systems and data centers.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP1 (x64), SP2 (x86, x64), SP3 (x86, x64)
- OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Linux with kernel from 2.6.9 to 4.15 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
- Various 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86_64) Linux distributions including:
– Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x – 7.6
– Ubuntu 9.10 – 17.10, 18.04, 18.10
– Fedora 11 – 29
– SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 – 12
– Debian 4 – 9.6
– CentOS 5.x – 7.4
– CloudLinux 7, 7.1, 7.5
– ClearOS 5.x, 6.x, 7, 7.1
– Oracle Linux 5.x – 7.5 (including UEK)
Size: 1.13 GB