Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete provides ground-breaking cloud-based protection from online threats for PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets – up to 5 devices.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete blocks viruses, spyware, worms, keyloggers, Trojans, rootkits, adware and other online threats. Also it protects your PC against phishing attacks, identity theft, cybercrime, social network threats, unsafe websites, links and search results.
This affordable, multi-device solution scans faster and uses fewer system resources than the competition. It keeps you free from performance slowdowns and interruptions.
Webroot’s industry leading network of threat analysis engines perform real-time examination of files, URL’s and websites. That enables instantaneous protection from new and existing threats keeping you continuously safe online.
The software encrypts confidential information for complete identity protection. Won’t disrupt your work and never needs to be updated. No need to download updates.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete detects and blocks known and unknown viruses and threats. The real-time anti-phishing blocks fake websites that trick you into entering personal information. And threat shields warn you of potentially infected websites before you visit.
Password Manager protects your logins and simplifies your life using just one master password to securely access all your favorite websites. Mobile security ensures the protection from malicious apps and syncs online passwords across all your devices so they are accessible anywhere.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete Features:
- Identity Protection
- Social Network Protection
- Unsafe Link and Search Results Identification
- Password Protection
- System Cleanup
- Online File Backup
- File Synchronization
- Mobile Protection
- Online Account Management
Revolutionary Threat Protection:
- Social network protection on Facebook and Twitter
- Warns you of malicious sites and search results before you click on them
- Enhanced antimalware engine makes cloud-based detection even more effective at identifying new threats
- First-of-its-kind management website allows you change security settings, run scans, and see alerts for your PCs and Macs, no matter where you are
Proven Faster and More Efficient:
- Quietly protects you without interrupting you or slowing you down
- Doesn’t rely on old-fashioned threat signatures that need constant updates to detect threats
- Fastest antivirus protection – most scans take less than two minutes
- Uses less computer memory than competitive security products
Identity and Privacy Protection:
- Next generation firewall that uses the cloud to detect and block harmful network connections
- Antiphishing projection warns you of fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information
- Encrypts your passwords and syncs across your devices so you can easily and safely login to your banking and shopping sites
- Unique Identity Shield “hardens” your browser to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your personal information while you are shopping or banking online
Mobile Internet Security:
- Contains the mobile protection that PCWorld called “the fastest-rising wireless security star”
- Protects your iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Automatically scans all apps and downloads for mobile threats
- Locates, locks or wipes data from your smartphone or tablet if lost or stolen
- Blocks harmful websites in your mobile browser
System and File Protection:
- 25GB of online storage available to protect your files, photos, music and more
- If you make a change to a file on one of your devices, the changes are automatically made to the file on your other devices
- System Analyzer and System Cleaner combine to diagnose and clean system slowdowns, maintain your privacy and find security holes
- Maintains your privacy by wiping away all traces of your online activity and removing unneeded files
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 184.108.40.206 (September 28, 2021):
- UI logo and branding to include OpenText.
- Text on Backup screen.
- Additional fix for issue where Chrome does not load with the Identity Shield enabled.
- Bug Fixes.
- This is the final build provided for Vista systems. Vista systems will not be updated to any later versions.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 220.127.116.11 (March 15, 2021):
- UI text updated to Allow and Allow List.
- Fix for issue where Chrome does not load with Identity Shield enabled.
- Bug Fixes.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 18.104.22.168 (September 28, 2020):
- Bug Fixes
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 22.214.171.124 (May 13, 2020):
- Bug Fixes
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 126.96.36.199 (March 30, 2020):
- Bug Fixes
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 188.8.131.52 (January 21, 2020):
- Bug fixes including a fix for network connectivity issues to devices and online games
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 184.108.40.206 (November 4, 2019):
- Efficacy enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Homepage – https://www.webroot.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
- Windows 8 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Android 6 or higher
- iOS 10.0 or later
Size: 5.26 MB
Product Keycode: SAD6-WTFT-DE9B-7779-8C92