UnHackMe - Malware Removal Tool! It is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits (a new generation of Trojan programs - invisible Trojans). Also currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on.
A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password.
UnHackMe ensures the instant tracking of malicious code in the system. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software.
UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any antivirus programs as it does not work with the real time data monitoring.
The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files.
UnHackMe currently eliminates the following types of malicious software:
- Search redirecting.
- Popup ads.
- Potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
- Unwanted processes.
- Slow browsing.
- Keyloggers, etc.
What’s new in UnHackMe 220.127.116.110 (May 19, 2020):
- Added multi-language support.
- Added option for installing updates automatically.
- Added option for updating stable beta versions.
- Fixed bug “EAccessViolation” on some PCs.
- Improved Updater utility: added SSL support, logging. Fixed bugs.
- Fixed: AD.LINKVERTISE.COM, AD.LG_BROWSERINC, AD.MOSHEMARTIN.PRO, AD.ZOREMOV.COM, AD.SEARCHSMART.CO, AD.0SERCHER.BIZ, AD.5SERCHER.BIZ, AD.INFOPICKED.COM, PUP.ILG_BROWSERINC, AD.UNELEKIDAN.COM, AD.NEWZMEDIA.BIZ.
What’s new in UnHackMe 18.104.22.1685 (April 15, 2020):
- Fixed bug with UnHackMe crashing
- Fixed bug “ShowTrayIcon.exe not found”.
- Fixed: AD.TII.AI, AD.LINKVERTISE.COM, AD.EXTREMENTTGFA.SITE, AD.EXPIRED-ANTIVIRUSES.COM, AD.WESTNEWS24.COM, PUP.GAMESDEPART, AD.NEEDFORMYLIFE.INFO, PUP.BOOKINGDESKTOPAPP, AD.NEWZMEDIA.BIZ, AD.HESTERINOC.INFO.
What’s new in UnHackMe 22.214.171.1240 (March 31, 2020):
- Fixed bug with detecting malicious scheduled tasks.
- Fixed bug with EAccessViolation error.
- Fixed bug with processing user shell startup value.
- Fixed: AD.NETPATAS.COM, AD.ERWISESUFFIC.INFO, AD.ULARUNICALR.INFO, AD.LITHEREMILITY.SITE, AD.ESPUBLICALDRU.INFO, AD.RINEXPENDE.INFO, AD.RICKTHOUTVE.INFO, AD.WORLDCONTENT.CLUB, AD.GO7NEWS.BIZ, TR.TASKSCHEDULER, AD.RICKTHOUTVE.INFO.
What’s new in UnHackMe 126.96.36.1990 (February 25, 2020):
- Added feature for removing annoying ads notifications in Microsoft Edge.
- Improved speed of antiviral scanning.
- Added Ukrainian version.
- Fixed bug with UnHackMe crashing during rootkit background scanning.
- Fixed bug with incorrect processing shortcut files.
- Fixed: AD.SANTIVIRUS, PUP.SEGURAZO, TROJAN.XWX2, AD.GOPLRE, AD.DIFFERENCHI.PRO, AD.GATUSTOX.NET, AD.LODDER5.BIZ, AD.LODERXV.RU, AD.CLK.VERBLIFE-5.CO, AD.TELEVENIESUC.PRO.
What’s new in UnHackMe 188.8.131.520 (January 22, 2020):
- Updated user interface for black theme, display scaling.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
- Fixed: AD.CLASSIONREACTICE.INF, AD.MALERDIUS.COM, AD.GUBUDAKIS.COM, AD.XPLAINTSATIYAB.INFO, AD.MDHOK.PRO, AD.BLUDWAN.COM, AD.BRIGHTLENCY.COM, PUP.SANTIVIRIUS, GO2NEWS.BIZ.
What’s new in UnHackMe 184.108.40.2063 (December 23, 2019):
- Improved malware removal in Google Chrome.
- Fixed “Exception-0xc000005” bug.
- Fixed: AD.ROBOVERIFY.CLUB, CoinMiner.Winrmsrv, AD.GUSIMP.NET, AD.LINKVERTISE.COM, AD.ZONTRIXER.COM, AD.KORNERSTEP.COM.
Homepage – https://www.greatis.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Size: 23.3 MB
Installer is not required. Uninstaller is included. Password: unhackme