UnHackMe – Malware Removal Tool! It is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits (a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans). Also currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on.
A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password.
UnHackMe ensures the instant tracking of malicious code in the system. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software.
UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any antivirus programs as it does not work with the real time data monitoring.
The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files.
UnHackMe currently eliminates the following types of malicious software:
- Search redirecting.
- Popup ads.
- Potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
- Unwanted processes.
- Slow browsing.
- Keyloggers, etc.
Compatible with all known antiviral software.
What’s new in UnHackMe 18.104.22.1680 (October 30, 2019):
- New Free Malware Removal web forum with direct access from UnHackMe.
- Turkish translation.
- Fixed hang up bug.
- Fixed: AD.PERSONAL-VIDEO.LIVE, AD.ADARANTH.COM, TROJAN.SYS.EXE, AD.DIVATEDLETTERF.PRO, AD.PACKSONIKOLAS.INFO, AD.BORIOUSERUWER, AD.DREAMTRIPS2, PUP.Segurazo, AD.ROBOTORNOTCHECKONLINE, AD.BETHANYHARRELL, AD.MASHIONALKOV, AD.RAMIROCAMPOS, AD.PSEUDOCUMYLIFE, AD.LUCIENMANN.
What’s new in UnHackMe 22.214.171.1240 (October 2, 2019):
- Improved Stability.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
- Updated antivirus databases.
- Fixed: Emotet Trojan, Divergent Fileless Rootkit, AD.BETHANYHARRELL, AD.DEBRAHINTON, AD.LUCIENMANN, AD.SHERWOODSUTTON.
What’s new in UnHackMe 10.90.0.840:
- Improved Fileless Malware Detection.
- Fixed bug with removing Chrome notifications.
- Updated antiviral databases.
What’s new in UnHackMe 10.80.0.830:
- Improved file scanning engine.
- Fixed “access-denied” error.
- Improved speed of anti-malware scanning.
- Added German Translation.
- Updated signature databases.
Homepage – https://www.greatis.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 17.7 MB
Installer is not required. Uninstaller is included. Password: unhackme