TrustPort Antivirus for Servers Sphere is an antivirus solution tailored for the needs of the file server, protecting against from all types of malware. It is designed to use the capacity of the server and to work simultaneously with multiple files.
Trustport Antivirus for Servers Sphere protects the key element of the network, where the most valuable corporate data is usually stored.
The antivirus is regularly automatically updated and so is always prepared to stop the latest viruses, worms, trojans and malware in general. Heuristic analysis even allows the detection of those viruses which haven’t been fully defined yet.
Trustport Antivirus for Servers secures your Server from viruses and other malicious software. It runs automatically in the system background, and requires no expert knowledge from you.
Trustport Antivirus for Servers Sphere – Robust file server protection:
- Antivirus and antispyware
- Multiple thread scanning
- Disposal of known viruses
- Detection of new threats
- Resistance to attacks
Trustport Antivirus for Servers Sphere uses antivirus technology that has won awards in prestigious benchmarking tests. This technology shows one of the highest malware detection results in the world, nearing the magical boundary of one hundred percent.
- Immediate detection of viruses and spyware. Every time a file is opened, a scan for viruses occurs. If malware is found within the file, the antivirus will not allow it to open. Then it will repair, rename or destroy the infected file, according to the software settings.
- High data throughput. When loading files in multiple threads, the program scans all of them simultaneously. This means activity of the file server is not slowed even though it is often used by all the employees, and safety and efficiency are still maintained.
- Heuristic analysis. Harmful codes can be detected using an updated database of virus samples. However, Trustport can also detect viruses that have just been discovered on the internet, and therefore have not yet been included in the database. It analyzes the program code, and according to suspicious symptoms or the code’s structure, malware can be identified.
- Software self-defense against attacks. Antivirus system files are protected against attempts by a foreign application to change them. Such a change may be attempted by malware trying to disguise its presence on the computer, and may even try disabling the antivirus from service.
Homepage – https://www.trustport.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32 bit, 64 bit).
Language Versions: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Polish.