TrustPort Antivirus Sphere is an ideal basic security solution for your personal computer, protecting from all types against viruses and spyware for your personal computer.
The antivirus is regularly automatically updated and so is always prepared to stop the latest viruses, worms, trojans and malware in general. Heuristic analysis even allows the detection of those viruses which haven’t been fully defined yet. The antivirus uses powerful technology with two scanning motors.
TrustPort Antivirus Sphere secures your computer from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Running automatically in the system background, it requires no expert knowledge from you.
TrustPort Antivirus Sphere uses antivirus technology that has won awards in prestigious benchmarking tests. This technology shows one of the highest malware detection results in the world, nearing the magical boundary of one hundred percent.
TrustPort Antivirus Sphere Features
- On-access protection. Every program started and every file opened undergoes an antivirus check. The resident protection reliably blocks attempts to run malware. Depending on the repair settings the defective file is renamed, moved to quarantine or permanently deleted.
- On-demand scanner. It is possible to carry out regular or one-off checks of the entire disk, selected contents or files.
Scanning can be planned on regular weekly, daily or hourly cycles but of course it can also be carried out manually according to current needs.
- High level of virus and spyware detection. Thanks to the use of two top of the range scanner motors the antivirus is able to achieve one of the highest detection rates in the world. It is able to detect and stop practically all existing viruses, worms and trojans.
- Automatic updates. The antivirus is regularly automatically updated. Depending on the settings example viruses are downloaded at regular intervals, also new versions of the software are offered for downloading and installation. In this way the computer is always totally protected.
- Resistance against attacks. The antivirus files of the system are themselves protected against any attempts to change them by unauthorized applications. In this way malware has no chance of putting the antivirus out of action and evading detection.
- Application inspector. This protection layer runs continuously in the background, and checks all suspicious activities within the file system and system registry. Anytime an application tries to access an unusual location, like a system file or a critical registry item, the antivirus will ask the user to allow or block the action.
- Double engine technology. The TrustPort Antivirus Sphere core is based on two scanning engines, which may be individually turned on or of for diferent purposes. In order to scan as fast as possible, processed data is handed over seamlessly from one engine to the other.
- Signature scanning. The antivirus scans the data with the help of a regularly updated virus database. Countless new signatures come in every day, keeping the antivirus continuously prepared for current threats.
- Heuristic scanning. Even completely fresh malware, not yet included in the virus database, can be stopped, using progressive data analysis. Heuristic scanning may slow down the computer; however, it can help detect a new threat.
- Preset Profiles. The user does not have to know much about the software in order to set it up. They can simply choose one of the four preset security modes, ranging from a paranoid mode, right down to a silent mode.
- Automated Media Protection. Any removable media such as a fash drive or a memory card will be automatically scanned for viruses, or the user will be asked to confrm such an action. This means all the gateways to the computer are under control.
- Remotely Managed. The software is fully compatible with TrustPort Management, enabling its remote installation, confguration, and maintenance on multiple computers in a network.
- Superior shield looking over your most critical and vulnerable applications
- Blocks exploit kits in the browser and in the most frequently misused software
- Prevents downloading of malicious software
Language Versions: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 bit, 64 bit).
Homepage – http://www.trustport.com
Size: 439 MB