With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background, TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner.
TrojanHunter uses several proven methods to find a wide variety of trojans such as file scanning, port scanning, memory scanning and registry scanning.
The difference to many other trojan scanners is that TrojanHunter also allows you to add custom trojan definitions and detection rules using the easy to understand dialogs.
Moreover, it includes several additional tools, such as NetStat viewer, Memory String Extractor, Process Viewer, Auto-Start Explorer and various plug-ins.
TrojanHunter comes with a Live Update features that keeps the Trojan signatures current.
- Excellent detection rate
- Scans memory, files, registry and ports
- Scans archives and packed files
- Extremely fast scan engine – don’t waste hours waiting for results
- High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans
- Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan
- Registry scanning for detecting traces of trojans in the registry
- Inifile scanning for detecting traces of trojans in configuration files
- Port scanning for detecting open trojan ports
- The Advanced Trojan Analyzer, an exclusive feature of TrojanHunter, is able to find whole classes of trojans using advanced scanning techniques
- TrojanHunter Guard for resident memory scanning – detect any trojans if they manage to start up
- LiveUpdate utility for effortless ruleset updating via the Internet
- Process list giving details about every running process on the system, including the path to the actual executable file
- Accurate removal of all detected trojans – even if they are running or if the trojan has injected itself into another process
- Built-in netstat viewer
- Extensive help files
- Free technical support via e-mail
Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Homepage – http://www.trojanhunter.com/trojanhunter/
Size: 2.09 MB