Sophos Endpoint Security and Control (replaces Sophos Anti-Virus) provides the effective security protection for desktops, laptops, data, web and even email. A single endpoint client detects viruses, spyware, adware, suspicious behavior and files, potentially unwanted applications (PUAs).
Sophos Endpoint Security and Control monitors the transfer of sensitive and confidential data. The program also controls the use of removable storage devices and unauthorized VoIP, IM, P2P and gaming software – eliminating the need for separate stand-alone products.
You get proven protection for your laptops and desktops running on Windows, Mac, Linux or virtual platforms. Get everything you need in a single high-performance agent and keep your users safe without getting in the way of their work.
Sophos Endpoint Security and Control gives you the advantage of Sophos malicious and inappropriate website filtering and Sophos built-in, web malware scanning. Keep your PC users safe from threats on the web – whether they are in the office, at home or on the road.
Sophos Endpoint Security and Control includes:
- Sophos Anti-Virus detects and cleans up viruses, Trojans, worms, and spyware, as well as adware and other potentially unwanted applications. HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) technology can also protect your computer from suspicious files and rootkits.
- Sophos Behavior Monitoring uses our HIPS technology to protect Windows computers from unidentified or “zero-day” threats and suspicious behavior.
- Sophos Client Firewall prevents worms, Trojans, and spyware from stealing and distributing sensitive information, and also prevents intrusion from hackers.
- Sophos Web Protection provides enhanced protection against web threats by preventing access to locations that are known to host malware. It blocks endpoints access to such sites by performing a real-time lookup against Sophos’s online database of malicious websites.
- Sophos Live Protection improves detection of new malware without the risk of unwanted detections. This is achieved by doing an instant lookup against the very latest known malware. When new malware is identified, Sophos can send out updates within seconds.
- Sophos Data Control prevents the accidental leakage of personally-identifiable information from managed computers.
- Sophos Application Control blocks unauthorized applications such as Voice over IP, instant messaging, file sharing, and game software.
- Sophos Device Control blocks unauthorized external storage devices and wireless connection technologies.
- Sophos Web Control provides protection, control, and reporting for computers that are located, or roam, outside the corporate network.
- Sophos AutoUpdate offers fail-safe updating and can throttle bandwidth when updating over low-speed network connections.
- Sophos Tamper Protection prevents unauthorized users (users with limited technical knowledge) and known malware from uninstalling Sophos security software or disabling it through the Sophos Endpoint Security and Control interface.
Sophos Endpoint Security and Control lets you choose the best method to deploy the Sophos endpoint antivirus. You can choose Sophos Cloud (cloud-managed security services hosted by Sophos) or deploy and manage your own on-premise server using Sophos Enterprise Console. No matter what your level of expertise or the size of your IT department, Sophos has the deployment method to fit.
Sophos cloud-managed endpoint antivirus deploys easily and quickly without the need to set up a management server. As result, deployment takes just a few minutes and it’s simple to manage and maintain.
Homepage – https://www.sophos.com
Size: 102 MB