Malwarebytes Premium is an antimalware program that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It detects and removes malware where even the best known antivirus and antimalware software fail. The application monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
Malwarebytes 3 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete. The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits.
This software combines all of malware-fighting technology-anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program. It scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
Malwarebytes 3 Premium Benefits:
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you do not have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
The advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly-evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.
What’s New in this Malwarebytes 4:
- New Malwarebytes Katana engine provides improved malware detection.
- Now registers as primary cybersecurity program in Windows Defender Security Center.
- User interface redesign for improved user experience.
- New Threat Center integration to learn more about any threats detected.
- New lightweight installer ensures the latest version is always installed.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Improved performance and faster scans.
- Numerous miscellaneous improvements and fixes.
Changes in Malwarebytes 3.8.3 (2019-06-29):
- Improved detection and remediation techniques
Main issues fixed
- Fixed: MBAMService connectivity issue in presence of 3rd party LSPs (Identity Cloaker, HideMyIP)
- Fixed: GSOD related to MWAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- Fixed an issue where Web Protection would continue to block/unblock whitelisted URLs until the machine was rebooted
- Fixed an issue where Web Protection could interfere with IPv6 connectivity
- Fixed: MB3 erroneously registers with Windows Security Center on Windows 10 1903
- Fixed: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a) BSOD that occured during rootkit scan
- Fixed: minor issues with multi-language support
Homepage – https://www.malwarebytes.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Languages Available: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Koraen, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Size: 63.9 MB