Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an antimalware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware.
Malwarebytes products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits.
Malwarebytes Premium detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail. It monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes 3.0 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete.
Malwarebytes 3.0 combines all of our malware-fighting technology-anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program that scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
Malwarebytes 3 Premium Benefits:
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you do not have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
Malwarebytes advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly-evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.
Languages Available: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Koraen, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Changes in Malwarebytes 3.2.1 (2017-08-12):
- Improved memory usage
- Reinstalling with an older installer will no longer downgrade update packages
- Improved self-protection module stability and resiliency
- Numerous enhanced malware protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Clicking ‘Install Application Updates’ button now downloads available component updates and releases regardless of limits in place for automatic update delivery
- Added a button to access the ‘Malwarebytes My Account’ portal from in-app My Account screen [NOTE: clicking through via this button is still not fully functional]
- Added new setting that allows you to opt in to automatically receive Beta component updates and full releases
- Minor user interface redesigns, including confirmation of scan completion post-reboot
- Fixed numerous problems that could occur when upgrading from earlier versions to Malwarebytes 3
- Fixed an issue where updates would fail if attempted right after PC comes out of sleep
- Fixed an issue where the user interface could become non-responsive if mapped drives were present
- Fixed several issues that could lead to an ‘Unable to connect the service’ message
- Improved overall stability of drivers
- Addressed several translation issues
- Fixed several crashes and hangs related to the service and tray
- Addressed many other miscellaneous defects and user interface improvements
Homepage – https://www.malwarebytes.com
Size: 62.4 MB