Kaspersky Total Security 2021 delivers the ultimate security for computers and mobile devices. It protects your privacy, money, identity, photos, files and family against Internet threats, cybercrime and malware. So no aspect of your digital security is left to chance. One product – with one license.
Kaspersky Total Security 2021 safeguards your digital life across your PC, Mac and Android devices. It combines protection and performance. KTS 2021 software keeps your privacy safe and adds security for online banking and shopping.
Parental Control module keeps your kids safe online. Webcam Protection prevents unauthorized access to your PC webcam. Therefore criminals can’t spy on you. It’s also easy to encrypt confidential documents and shred unwanted files.
Privacy Protection stops unauthorized users seeing details about your calls and messages. That helps keep your mobile communications private, if anyone picks up your Android phone.
Kaspersky Total Security 2021 Features:
- Secures PCs, Mac computers and Android devices. Kaspersky Total Security is the convenient way to get highest-level protection. That combines your PCs, Mac computers and Android tablets and smartphones.
- Safeguards your privacy and your identity. Kaspersky Total Security delivers proactive Anti-Phishing Protection. That verifies websites are secure and prevents hidden redirects to fake websites. It prevents tracking of your web browsing habits and the capture of your personal information on your PC. In addition, Webcam Protection hinders hackers from using your PC’s webcam to spy on you.
- Adds security for online banking and shopping. Kaspersky’s unique Safe Money technology automatically adds an extra layer of security. Whenever you’re online banking, shopping or using a payment website.
- Manages all your passwords for apps and websites. With Kaspersky Total Security all your app and website passwords are securely stored and synchronized. So you can access them from your PC, Mac, Android phone and tablet, iPhone and iPad. You only need to remember one master password – to access all your passwords.
- Protects photos, music and confidential files. Local and online backup on your PC let you store duplicate copies of your photos, music and more. You can also encrypt your files. Therefore unauthorized users can’t read them. And, when you want to delete a file from your PC, you can totally ‘shred’ it.
- Simplifies security management for all devices. A free My Kaspersky account lets you manage your security. Across all your computers, tablets and phones – from anywhere that you can access the Web.
Kaspersky Total Security 2021 includes:
- Multi-Device Security
- Ransomware Protection
- Automatic Exploit Prevention
- Change Control
- Improved Two-Way Firewall
- Network Attack Blocker
- Private Browsing
- Safer Networking
- Improved Application Control
- Improved Safe Money
- Safe surfing
- System Watcher and Anti-Blocker
- Parental Control
- Webcam Protection
- Secure Keyboard
- Virtual Keyboard
- Privacy Protection
- Password Manager
- Backup, Encryption and File Shredder
- Online backup
- Improved Centralized Web Management
- Safety checks
- Security Optimized for Performance
- Gamer Mode
- FREE, Automatic Updates
- Technical support
What’s new in Kaspersky Total Security 2021:
- Support Window – text and link to forum was changed, it is “Community portal” now.
- Backup component was strongly reworked. Please, make attention here, especialy for work under different user accounts!
- Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system.
- Added full support for the following Windows versions:
- Microsoft Windows 10 RS4
- Microsoft Windows 10 RS5
- Microsoft Windows 10 19H1
- It is now possible to evaluate the application and send the score to Kaspersky Lab.
- It is now possible to select Kaspersky Security Network connection settings depending on the country where the application is used.
- Web Anti-Virus has been improved:
- It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts it to ensure continuous protection.
- Application services, such as Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate via the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Protection from remote management applications has been improved. You can now allow trusted remote management applications to change application settings.
- It is now possible to switch to Kaspersky Free after the license for the paid version of the application expires, or when the user uninstalls the paid application. It is possible to choose between these two scenarios or to disable them.
- We have improved checking for phishing links when processing HTTP queries with redirection or forwarding (for example, when using URL shortening services).
- We have improved monitoring of password creation when registering on websites. The application now monitors strength of passwords on websites with a single password entry field.
- Mail Anti-Virus has been improved. It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client.
- It is now possible to use Kaspersky Safe Kids to protect your children instead of Parental Control.
- Safe Money has been improved:
- If the hypervisor is disabled due to incompatibility with a Microsoft update, its operation is automatically restored.
- Yandex Browser is supported.
- Protected Browser has been improved. Most of settings from user’s profile in the main browser are now automatically transferred to Protected Browser when Protected Browser is opened.
- Webcam Protection has been improved. The application now doesn’t show a notification when a trusted system process attempts to access the webcam.
- The performance of scanning executable files has been improved.
- Application Control and System Watcher have been improved. These components can now scan cloud files in the OneDrive storage. Cloud files are downloaded to the local drive for scanning.
- The System Watcher component now provides protection from ransomware and miners.
Homepage – https://usa.kaspersky.com/total-security
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11 (system with an Intel processor)
- Android 2.3 – 5.0
- iOS 7.0 or higher, Windows Phone 10
Size: 206 MB