Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 and Network Security Software provides centralized protection of Windows workstations, file servers and mail servers from malware, potentially dangerous programs and network attacks.
The software has integrated Application Control, Device Control and Web Content Filtering. These controls combined with the powerful protection of Kaspersky provide a deeper level of endpoint security. Administrators can restrict access to external devices and non-essential websites.
A customizable whitelist or blacklist of applications and tools to limit their privileges add to Kaspersky’s protective measures, which increase employee productivity, data protection and IT policy enforcement.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows benefits from an enhanced antivirus engine and a range of optimization technologies. That ensure the most efficient use of workstation and server resources with minimal impact on performance.
System Watcher and other proactive components deliver protection against threats that have not yet been recorded in signature databases. Using Behavior Streams Signature patterns, suspicious behaviors are analyzed, immediate action is taken. And, if necessary, unwanted changes are rolled-back and damaged data is restored.
Flexible, centralized administration. Using the Kaspersky Security Center application, remotely install the solution on workstations and servers. Also you can set protection parameters, manage anti-malware updates, monitor security status and respond to events. The are also the features such as centralized vulnerability flagging, virtual machine support and sub-administration capabilities.
Powerful Kaspersky Administration Kit provides centralized administration on workstations and file servers. From this central console, install, configure and update Kaspersky Lab endpoint solutions on the network, whether on physical or virtual machines.
- Security for file systems. Scans all files (for malicious content) when created, launched or modified. Also scans any individual files, directories and disks (local and network).
- Kaspersky Security Network. Tens of millions of members in global user community volunteer (“opt-in”) to provide data about suspicious activities and malware infections to the cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network. The network immediately provides a response to suspected threats, much faster than traditional methods of protection. Using this experiential data, cloud-assisted protection reduces “false positives” which translates into an increase in business productivity.
- Safety online. Kaspersky applications scan HTTP traffic in real time using a variety of methods that include heuristic analysis of web pages. Blocks access to infected and blacklisted websites, what ensure Internet users can work in a secure environment. Blacklisted URLs are updated real-time or administrator can customize them.
- Protection from hacker attacks. An improved firewall, together with IPS, safeguard workstations and servers on any type of network. Predefined rules for more than 250 of the most commonly used applications reduce time spent on configuring the firewall.
- Secure electronic communication. Scans Mail traffic at the level of the data transfer protocol (POP3, IMAP, MAPI and NNTP for incoming traffic and SMTP for outgoing traffic, including SSL connections). The solution is compatible with the most common mail programs. The application also scans files and links sent via instant messaging systems (ICQ, MSN, AIM).
- Protection from phishing. Uses a database containing URLs of phishing sites to identify and disable links to such websites in the Internet browser. At the same time rebuffing emails from phishers in the mail program. This list is updated real-time by the Kaspersky Security Network.
- Application Startup Control. Kaspersky can prevent certain (or groups of) applications from launching by using administrative and cloud-assisted Whitelisting or Blacklisting. Customize either a “default deny” or “default allow” scenario to prevent unwanted applications from running.
- Application Privilege Control. You can apply restrictions to application behaviors in the operating system, and their access to computer resources. Using administrator or cloud-assigned categories, you can group the applications according to their trustworthiness and assigned system rights.
- Web Controls and Content Filtering. Provides administrative filtering of web resources by URL, content and data type. Flexibly set controls to grant permission, prohibit, limit or conduct user audits for certain categories of websites. Flexible scheduling of web usage rules enables web access during certain hours, helping enforce company policies.
- Device Control. You can regulate with flexible policy scenarios the removable devices (data storage devices, I/O devices) on the corporate network. A scheduling function enables certain rules to take effect during specific times. These controls reduce the risk of malicious programs penetrating users’ computers and help prevent confidential data leaks.
- Vulnerability Scanner. On-demand and on-access vulnerability scanning and centralized reporting allow the grouping of endpoints according to detected vulnerabilities. The feature helps identify system weak points, missing patches and neglected application and OS updates.
Homepage – https://www.kaspersky.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Education / Enterprise x86 / х64.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro / Enterprise x86 / х64.
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro / Enterprise x86 / х64.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home / Professional / Enterprise x86 / х64 SP1 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Essentials / Standard х64.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 х64.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation / Essentials / Standard х64.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation / Essentials / Standard х64.
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 x64.
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011 Essentials / Standard х64.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation / Standard / Enterprise х64 SP1.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Standard / Enterprise х64 SP2.
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 Standard / Premium x64.
Server platform support limitations:
- The ReFS file system is supported with limitations.
- The Server Core and Cluster Mode configurations are not supported.
- Full Disk Encryption (FDE) and File Level Encryption (FLE) on server platforms are not supported.
Supported virtual platforms:
- VMWare Workstation 14
- VMWare ESXi 6.5 U1.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2016 Server.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2019 Server.
- Citrix XenServer 7.2.
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.17.
- Citrix XenApp 7.17.
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.17.
Supported Mac Operating Systems:
- macOS 10.12 — 11.00
Supported Linux Operating Systems:
- CentOS 6.7 or later, x86 / x64
- Debian GNU / Linux 8.9 or later, x86 / x64
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6.7 or later, x64
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or later, x86 / x64
- Linux Mint 18.2 or later, x86 / x64
- Oracle Linux 7.3 or later, x64
- ALT various versions, x86 / x64
- GosLinux 6.6 or later, x86 / x64
- Mageia 4, x86
- Amazon Linux AMI, x64
- Astra Linux, x64
- OS ROSA Cobalt, x64
- AlterOS 7.5 or later, x64
- Pardus OS 19.1 or later, x64
Size: 350 MB