Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2021 is an antivirus protection software, that effectivelly defenses your PC from malware. It helps you to protect your PC against viruses, Trojans, spyware and more.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus combines security and efficiency. So your PC can keep performing as it was designed to. Moreover, it simplifies security. So you can manage your PC’s protection via any online device.
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world. That helps defend you from the very latest viruses and malware attacks.
If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky Anti-Virus analyses and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities. So they can’t cause any harm.
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud. They ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. The URL Advisor also adds colour coded tags to all web links. That advises you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2021 includes:
- Automatic Exploit Prevention
- Ransomware Protection
- URL Advisor
- Instant Safety Checks
- System Watcher and Rollback
- Gamer Mode
- FREE, Automatic Updates
- Technical Support
This software works behind-the-scenes to provide maximum, hassle-free protection without slowing down your PC.
What’s new in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2021:
- Support Window – text and link to forum was changed, it is “Community portal” now.
- Backup component was strongly reworked. Please, make attention here, especialy for work under different user accounts!
- Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system.
- We have added full support of Microsoft Windows 10 RS4, RS5 and RS6 (19H1). You will not have any compatibility issues after upgrading the operating system.
- It is now possible to evaluate the application and send the score to us.
- The performance of Web Anti-Virus has been improved:
- It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Firefox browser. You will not experience any certificate problems while using Mozilla Firefox.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts it to ensure continuous protection.
- Application services, such as Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate via the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Protection from remote management applications has been improved. You can now allow trusted remote management applications to change application settings.
- We have improved monitoring of password creation when registering on websites. The application now monitors strength of passwords on websites with a single password entry field.
- Mail Anti-Virus has been improved. It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client. You will not experience any certificate problems while using Mozilla Thunderbird.
- You can switch to the Kaspersky Safe Kids application from using the Parental Control component.
- Safe Money has been improved:
- Most of settings from user’s profile in the main browser are now automatically transferred to Protected Browser when Protected Browser is opened.
- Yandex Browser is supported.
- Webcam Protection has been improved. The application now doesn’t show a notification when a trusted system process attempts to access the webcam.
- The performance of scanning executable files has been improved. Now quick and full scan will run faster.
- The Application Control and System Watcher components have been optimized for processing cloud files in the OneDrive storage. During scan, cloud files are downloaded to your local drive. This enhances the security of working with cloud services.
- In the Parental Control component, the feature of keyword control in social networks has been removed.
- For users who haven’t used Parental Control in the earlier version of Kaspersky Total Security, the component will not be available. We recommend using Kaspersky Safe Kids for protecting your children on the web.
Homepage – https://www.kaspersky.com
For all devices
- Internet connection required – for product activation and updates and for access to some features
Windows-based desktops and laptops
- 1,500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate – SP0 or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel processor)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×600
Size: 170 MB