As an advanced malware and spyware removal system, the IObit Malware Fighter Pro works by identifying and eliminating infections from the PC on which it is installed, irrespective of the depth of these infections. So, it guarantees your PC‘s safety from malicious processes every time.
The utility is able to identify and eliminate all forms of malware, all thanks to its special „Dual-Core“ anti-malware engine. The IOBit also offers real-time protection and unique Cloud Technology. That always protects your PC from hijackers, worms, bots, keyloggers, trojans, adware, spyware, etc.
Interestingly, you can use IObit Malware Fighter alongside any antivirus products. It complements their roles in keeping your PC safe and secured.
You can access three scan types on your IOBit Malware Fighter: Smart Scan, Full Scan, and Custom Scan. The Custom Scan allows you to choose the files you want to scan, while the Smart Scan identifies and scan the crucial OS files, locations, and processes. The Full Scan spares no file, and thus scans the entire PC.
You can find more configuration options under the program settings, including setting the program to a higher protection level and setting the scan priority and other related settings. You can also set the DOG – Digital Original Gene heuristics malware detection algorithm – to be in use, alongside the signature-based threat identifications.
Risk analysis on IObit Malware Fighter is done via the cloud – the Iobit Cloud – and you can acess this via your web browser.
- Startup Guard
- Process Guard
- Cookie Guard
- Browser Guard
- Network Guard
- File Guard
- USB Disk Guard
- Malicious Action Guard
Changes in IObit Malware Fighter 7.5.0:
- Fixed the occasional failure of launching IObit Malware Fighter.
- Expanded database to remove more threats including the latest Ransomware.Sodinokibi, Malware.Ursnif, and Ransomware.Buran.
- Improved multiple languages for better localization.
- Fixed known bugs
Changes in IObit Malware Fighter 7.4.0:
- Optimized program launch algorithm for faster launch.
- Expanded database to remove more threats including the latest Trojan.Crypt.63, searchguide.level3.com, and beap.gemini.yahoo.com.
- Fixed the occasional errors when loading skin.
- Fixed the occasional crashes when uninstalling the program on Windows 10.
- Fixed other known bugs.
Changes in IObit Malware Fighter 7.3.0:
- Enhanced Anti-Ransomware Engine to support more RAW image formats such as .arw .srf .sr2 .crw …
- Expanded database to remove more threats including the latest Worm.danooct1, Trojan.Sality, and Ransomware.GlobeImposter.
- Enhanced the compatibility with Steam games.
- Optimized the operation process for a better user experience.
- Better compatibility with Windows 10 Security Center.
- Improved translations for 30 languages.
- Fixed known bugs.
Changes in IObit Malware Fighter 7.2.0:
- Enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine to defend against ransomware attacks that take advantage of Encrypting File System (EFS).
- Expanded database to remove the latest threats including Worm.Mydoom, Ransom.FileCrypter, and Trojan.Symmi.
- Optimized update process for faster database updating.
- Reduced the resource usage for launching IObit Malware Fighter at Windows startup.
- Fixed the occasional Explorer crash caused by IObit Malware Fighter.
- Fixed known bugs.
Homepage – https://www.iobit.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 59.4 MB