Immunet is a malware and antivirus protection system. It provides real-time cloud-based protection that is always up-to-date against malware.
The program protects your computer from viruses, spyware, bots, worms, trojans, and keyloggers without slowing down your PC.
No need to download any virus signature files! Immunet is up to 35 times lighter than traditional antivirus solutions.
This antivirus is compatible with existing antivirus products to help protect you better. Add an extra, lightweight layer of protection for free.
The Collective Immunity technology protects all users the instant that a virus is detected on one PC.
Add people to the Immunet Community to help make the web a safer place for socializing, shopping and productivity.
The program is ideal for consumers who want fast protection that doesn't slow down their PC, including students, families, and netbook users.
- Fast, Real-time Online Protection with the Immunet Cloud
- Community-level Protection
- Basic Detection and Removal of bots, viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, and spyware.
- Basic Network Scanning including Quick Scan, On-Demand Scan, and On-Access Scan
- File Management and Protection. Scan Individual Files, Exclude Files, Scan Compressed Files, Quarantine Infected Files
- Clear documentation with History and Report Logging
- Community Forums
- Compatible with existing antivirus software for an extra layer of protection.
What's new in Immunet 7.2.8 Build 11723 (May 12, 2020):New & Enhancements:
- Added support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909)
- Added support for Windows 10 20H1 (Version 2004) (RTM Preview build: 19041)
- Improved visibility and enhanced protection against script-based attacks
- System Process Protection Improvements
- Improved Malicious Activity Protection engine to no longer detect on Google Chrome
- Stability Improvements in the Exploit Prevention engine
- Installer improvements to handle NoReboot upgrades and uninstall
- Stability Improvements in the Immunet SelfProtect driver
- Resolved Windows Connector service freeze issue on startup, under certain circumstances
- Improved the Windows connector process of gathering BIOS serial number, when needed, to properly detect hardware changes for registration with AMP Cloud
- Fixed a crash that could be encountered on shutdown
- Addressed issue where Windows Connector would fail to upgrade when installed alongside BitDefender AV
- Made stability improvements in the Connector installer
- Fixed an issue where ClamAV was taking a long time in scanning PDF files resulting into longer high CPU usage
- Updated ClamAV to 0.102.1, including changes related to the vulnerability described in CVE-2019-15961
- Fixed an Exploit Prevention engine issue that could cause Google Chrome v78 and later to crash or display a renderer code integrity error