F-Secure E-mail and Server Security ensures the powerful protection for networks and confidential data. Against all types of malware for your Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Small Business Server, Citrix XenApp and/or Windows Terminal servers.
Server Security includes award-winning F-Secure technologies to protect file servers against malware without slowing down the systems.
The solution includes integrated anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, integrity checker, protection against concealed rootkits. As well as comprehensive support for all major Linux distributions.
F-Secure E-mail and Server Security also supports the scanning of messaging content in an established system that uses third party solutions.
Improved security brings the solution to the same level as F-Secure’s client solutions, which have been rated as providing the best protection in the world. The solution can be centrally installed, configured and managed through F-Secure Policy Manager. The E-mail and Server Security solution combines Windows and Microsoft Exchange malware protection. It includes enhanced cloud-based protection with DeepGuard, Browsing Protection for terminal users and centralized quarantine management.
F-Secure E-mail and Server Security Features:
- Virus and spyware protection. Protects your computer against viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard. Proactive, instant protection against unknown threats. It monitors application behavior and stops potentially harmful activities in real-time.
- Web traffic scanning. Detects and blocks malicious content in web traffic (HTTP protocol) to provide additional protection against malware.
- DataGuard – monitors protected folders to prevent untrusted applications from modifying your files.
- Firewall – consists of Windows Firewall integration and centralized management.
- Application control – allows you to restrict virtually any application from starting.
- Browsing protection. Protection for your terminal users against web browser exploits and rogue web sites.
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange. Protects incoming, outgoing, and internal mail traffic and Exchange public folders from malware and other security threats and provides content and attachment filtering.
- Spam Control. Detects and filters spam messages from e-mail traffic providing real-time protection against all types of spam, regardless of its content, format or language.
- Email Quarantine Manager – allows dedicated users to release, reprocess, and delete quarantined emails and attachments from the the email quarantine.
- Offload scanning agent for virtual environments – allows you to offload malware scanning to F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server in Virtual and Cloud Environments.
- Software Updater – keeps your system and applications up to date by installing patches as they are released by vendors.
- Rapid Detection & Response – uses lightweight, discreet sensors that collect behavioral data from endpoint devices to identify a wide range of attacks.
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft SharePoint – provides real-time protection for Microsoft SharePoint servers, scanning uploaded and downloaded content for malware and other security threats.
- New technology stack
- Managed and enhanced support for Windows firewall
- New Application control
- Product installation changes
- New Web Console
- Support for Rapid Detection & Response sensors
- Updateable sidegrade
What is new in F-Secure E-mail and Server Security 12.12:
- Support for Windows Server 2016
- Web Console visual and structural improvements
- Email Quarantine Manager web application
- Report-only option for on-demand and scheduled email scanning
- Password-protected uninstallation
- Various security improvements and fixes related to the Vulnerability Reward Program
- Download software updates from Policy Manager
- New installer to fix vulnerability FSC-2019-1 (published 5 February 2019)
- New installer to fix issue which prevented the software from fully working after installation (published 11 February 2019)
- Download software updates from Policy Manager
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Core
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Core
Note: Windows Server 2016 Nano is not supported.
All Microsoft Windows Server editions are supported except:
- Windows Server for Itanium processor
- Windows HPC editions for specific hardware
- Windows Storage editions
- Windows MultiPoint Server
- Windows Home Server
Supported Languages: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish (Latin America), and Swedish.
Size: 92.8 MB