F-Secure Internet Security provides a complete and easy-to-use protection for surfing, shopping, banking and using social media. This software includes an award-winning antivirus, an easy-to-use personal firewall, an improved antispyware and a new technology, F-Secure DeepGuard.
This one constantly monitors the very heart of your computer. It ensures that no malicious programs can take over your computer even if you do not have all the latest updates.
In addition, the product filters unwanted spam and so-called phishing attempts from your eMail. Furthermore, with the parental control you can block access to websites with questionable content.
F-Secure Internet Security protects your digital content and you with real-time protection against malware, hackers and identity theft. F-Secure Internet Security is easy to install and does not slow down your computer.
Banking Protection works as your own personal security guard to ensure that your banking transactions are safe and private. With Banking Protection, you do not need to worry during online banking sessions. Make sure that your money is safe in your account, and avoid surprises.
The F-Secure Browsing Protection now includes protection for https-encrypted sites. So when you use Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, or other https-enabled sites, F-Secure Internet Security will still protect you from malicious links and your kids from links with inappropriate content.
Now you can play games without your antivirus software slowing down your computer or interrupting you with security updates. Game Mode allows your computer to use its full power for gaming. That makes sure you get consistent performance without having to turn off your security.
F-Secure Internet Security features:
- Protection against viruses, spyware and other malware
- Always up-to-date without slowing down your device
- Stops intrusions or identity theft on your device
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Customer support available through online chat and by phone
- Worry-free surfing and shopping with Browsing Protection
- Safe online life for your children with Parental Control
- Cloud-based, real-time protection against all online threats
- Secure, session-based online banking with Banking Protection
- Privacy protection on Facebook with Safe Profile
- Comprehensive exploit protection with DeepGuard
F-Secure Internet Security comes with F-Secure DeepGuard. That introduces network-based instant recognition of both safe and malicious software, which is able to protect you in 60 seconds from the first confirmation of a new threat. No other antivirus vendor has such “in-the-cloud” real-time protection network deployed globally.
What’s New in F-Secure Internet Security 17.9:
Banking protection logic and security improvements with redesigned user interface
- Applications that are trusted in the Security Cloud are allowed to connect to the internet during a banking session.
- Command line and scripting tools are not allowed to connect to the internet during a banking session.
- Payment site handling during a banking session has been improved.
- The Banking protection user interface has been redesigned. The new user interface is less intrusive and handles large resolutions and multiple monitors.
Manual and scheduled scanning improvements
- Virus scan handling of large harmful item collections has been improved.
- Virus scan no longer shows ‘Memory: 0 items’.
- The file scanning phase is shown with green color instead of yellow.
- The Scan report has been improved, and its style has been updated to match with the rest of the product.
- New scheduled and command line scanner (fsscan.exe)
- Scheduled scanning logic has been modified; duplicate entries for the same infections should not occur any more.
- The new Event history runs in a separate process; it has better performance and consumes less memory while open.
- The user interface has the same look and feel as the App and file control.
- When a USB storage device is inserted, a notification is shown, asking if you want to scan the device.
- Search result ratings are shown also if you use the DuckDuckGo search engine.
- The issue with Chrome extension check not working if Chrome was installed under user’s folder has now been fixed.
- The App and file control dialog allows you to select multiple items and perform operations on them.
- The Support page in Settings has an option to turn on debug logging.
Other scanning engine improvements since the last release
- Implemented online scanning for malicious URLs.
- Vastly improved AMSI script scanning performance and stability.
- Enhanced protection against malicious browser downloads.
- Enhanced archive scanning stability.
- Enhanced robustness for engine updates.
What’s New in F-Secure Internet Security 17.8:
Completely redesigned Browsing and Banking protection:
- Secure Browsing, also known as Browsing Protection, has been completely reworked.
- Block pages for Browsing Protection, Content Filtering, and Daily Time Limit have a new visual look.
- The new Banking Protection engine requires the “Browsing Protection by F-Secure” browser extension to be installed and turned on in a supported browser to activate a banking session.
- The “Browser extension not in use” notification is shown when a supported browser is launched and the browser extension is not installed or turned on. Dismissing the notification silences the notification for that browser.
- The browser extension installation can be started by selecting “Set up” in the notification or in the main user interface.
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) browser is now supported along with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Visualization and accessibility updates to virus scanning:
- Better support for various display scaling settings and multi-display setups, while retaining the functionality and look-and-feel of the previous Virus Scan.
- The Narrator app can be used to read elements on the screen and Virus Scan can be controlled by keyboard, touch, and mouse.
- You can run multiple manual scanning tasks at the same time (except for multiple parallel scans in the “system scan” phase).
- Memory scan is now visualized during the scan.
Visualization and accessibility updates to App and file control:
- Better support for various display scaling settings and multi-display setups.
- The Narrator app can be used to read elements on the screen and App and file control can be controlled by keyboard, touch, and mouse.
Supports Microsoft Antimalware Scan Interface to block harmful scripts:
- Added support for the Microsoft Antimalware Scan Interface standard, which allows other applications to use the scanning engines to scan their data for harmful scripts and macros and stop them before they can do any harm.
- Available on Windows 10.
- Product updates no longer shut down the security core. During a product update, Windows should no longer warn that the security product is turned off.
- Product updates and security core updates can no longer happen at the same time. Previously these resulted in a security core update failure and a retry in the next update.
- Flyer notifications on Windows 7 and 8 have a new visual look.
Other scanning engine improvements since last release:
- DeepGuard can now trigger Security Cloud analysis on files that are associated with the processes, which are launched by commonly-abused legitimate applications and network-facing applications. This complements the Security Cloud analysis trigger on files with a web download marker. It also augments our behavior monitoring capability with the latest cloud information.
- File and URL reputation queries are done on a new Security Cloud service.
- Performance improvements for real-time scanning.
What’s New in F-Secure Internet Security 17.7:
New Settings user interface
- A new settings user interface that combines Antivirus and common settings.
- You can view the settings without administrator rights. Editing the settings still requires administrator rights.
- A new Support page containing information, tools, and links that are related to support issues, including your subscription information.
Logout from SAFE account
- A logout feature has been added to the main user interface. When you want to switch to a different account, you can use it to log out from your current account and expire the client. You need to log in again to use it.
- The usability of the Manage/Renew subscription link has been improved. The SAFE: Manage subscription link opens the SAFE portal and the Internet Security: Manage subscription link is no longer visible.
- The restart prompt has an option to select when to remind you again.
- The recent events view has an option to view events from all users. This requires administrator rights.
What’s New in F-Secure Internet Security 17.6:
Banking protection clears the clipboard
- For added security, all the information is wiped from the clipboard when a banking session ends.
Restart reminder added
- A reminder is shown if your computer needs to be restarted; for example, after real-time or scheduled scanning has removed a harmful system infection.
- The product main page now shows a statistics counter for various security actions, such as files scanned and website reputations checked.
Other general improvements
- The Time limits feature has been renamed to Device use limits; the functionality of the feature remains unchanged.
- Croatian language support has been added.
- Some user interfaces have been re-implemented using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2. If you do not have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed, it will be automatically installed during installation/upgrade.
Overall scanning engine improvements
- The engine uses the browser’s “mark-of-the-web” to decide if a file should be analyzed in the Security Cloud. This improves the detection of potentially unwanted applications.
- Performance improvements to scanning when you install applications.
- Improved website reputation look-ups from the Security Cloud for Browsing Protection.
- Improved reliability for engine updates.
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Languages: čeština, dansk, Deutsch, eesti, English, español, español (Latinoamérica), français, magyar, italiano, Nederlands, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, suomi, svenska, Türkçe, ελληνικά, русский, 简体中文, 日本語, 繁體中文 (香港)
Size: 1.74 MB