F-Secure Anti-Virus is must-have advanced malware protection for your PC and Mac. You need advanced detection and protection technology to protect PC against modern and complex threats.
F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC and Mac provides protection against viruses, spyware, infected e-mail attachments and other malware. Automatic updates and real-time response guarantee the fastest protection against all new threats.
F-Secure Anti-Virus will detect and remove secretly installed applications from your PC better than ever before, thus ensuring that your system will be running smoothly and without malware.
F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC and Mac is easy to install and it does not slow down your computer. Make sure you protect with the best.
Benefits of F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC and Mac:
- Protect your PC or Mac against viruses, spyware and other malware
- Make sure you have advanced malware removal technology
- Stop harmful attacks on your computer
- Protect your computer with a proactive security solution
- Keep your security always up-to-date with automatic updates
- Use your computer safely without slowing it down
- Anti-Virus. Open eMail attachments and use your computer without any fear of virus infections, spyware intrusion or malicious programs
- Anti-Spyware. Protect your privacy by preventing spyware and hackers from entering your computer
- Ransomware Protection. Monitors protected folders and blocks suspicioos activity by applications like ransomware.
- Firewall. Allows only safe Internet connections from your computer and blocks intrusions from the Internet.
- DeepGuard. New proactive DeepGuard technology protects you against any unknown threats
- Performance. The anti-virus software working from behind the scene
- Enhanced detection performance and reduced system overhead
- Automates all key tasks required to keep your computer and data safe from viruses
- Keeps you safe against the unknown targeted attacks, or so called zero-day-attacks, and rootkits
- Web Traffic Scanning guards you against websites that can infect your computer even if you do not download anything from the website
- Multiple scanning engines identify different type of malware bringing you the very best in malware detection and disinfection
- F-Secure DeepGuard 5 provides network based recognition of suspicious software while improving the accuracy and speed of response to new outbreaks of malicious code
What’s New in F-Secure Anti-Virus 17.7:
New Settings user interface
- A new settings user interface that combines Antivirus and common settings.
- You can view the settings without administrator rights. Editing the settings still requires administrator rights.
- A new Support page containing information, tools, and links that are related to support issues, including your subscription information.
Logout from SAFE account
- A logout feature has been added to the main user interface. When you want to switch to a different account, you can use it to log out from your current account and expire the client. You need to log in again to use it.
- The usability of the Manage/Renew subscription link has been improved. The SAFE: Manage subscription link opens the SAFE portal and the Internet Security: Manage subscription link is no longer visible.
- The restart prompt has an option to select when to remind you again.
- The recent events view has an option to view events from all users. This requires administrator rights.
What’s New in F-Secure Anti-Virus 17.6:
Banking protection clears the clipboard
- For added security, all the information is wiped from the clipboard when a banking session ends.
Restart reminder added
- A reminder is shown if your computer needs to be restarted; for example, after real-time or scheduled scanning has removed a harmful system infection.
- The product main page now shows a statistics counter for various security actions, such as files scanned and website reputations checked.
Other general improvements
- The Time limits feature has been renamed to Device use limits; the functionality of the feature remains unchanged.
- Croatian language support has been added.
- Some user interfaces have been re-implemented using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2. If you do not have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed, it will be automatically installed during installation/upgrade.
Overall scanning engine improvements
- The engine uses the browser’s “mark-of-the-web” to decide if a file should be analyzed in the Security Cloud. This improves the detection of potentially unwanted applications.
- Performance improvements to scanning when you install applications.
- Improved website reputation look-ups from the Security Cloud for Browsing Protection.
- Improved reliability for engine updates.
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Available languages: čeština, dansk, Deutsch, eesti, English, español, español latinoaméricano, français, français canadien, magyar, italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, polski, português, português brasileiro, română, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, tiếng Việt, Türkçe, ελληνικά, български, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文 (臺灣), 日本語, 繁體中文 (香港).
Size: 1.72 MB
Discount code: ONLINE50
Discount code: ONLINE50
Discount code: USSAFE1ST