ESET Smart Security Premium 2022 represents the ultimate cyber protection. It lets you shop and bank safely, manage passwords and encrypt personal data like photos and account numbers.
ESET Smart Security Premium is a complete security solution that combines maximum protection and a minimal system footprint. It will protect your Windows, Mac and Android devices with a single license for the ultimate in security and convenience.
Protect your digital identity with powerful ESET antivirus technology. Keep your confidential data safe from ransomware and phishing.
ESET Smart Security Premium protects against viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, adware, rootkits, and other threats without hindering system performance or disrupting your computer.
Encrypt your files and removable media. Store and organize your passwords. Protect your laptop with Anti-Theft. Protect your laptop from theft or loss. Keep your children safe online. And countless more benefits.
Easy to install, renew and upgrade. ESET security is also designed for simple set up of all routine tasks. If you want, fine-tune your profile with 150 detailed settings.
Play, work and browse the internet without slowdowns. Stay unplugged and online longer with battery-saving mode, and enjoy gaming without distracting pop-ups.
ESET Smart Security Premium 2022 Features:
Legendary antivirus technology
Protect yourself from ransomware and other types of malware with ESET’s time proven multilayered protection, trusted by over 110 million users worldwide.
- Antivirus and Antispyware
- Exploit Blocker
- Advanced Memory Scanner
- Idle-State Scanning
- UEFI Scanner
- Scan While Downloading Files
- Cloud-Powered Scanning
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)
- Script-Based Attack Protection
Stop hackers from misusing your passwords. Bank and purchase online safely. Prevent your kids from being exposed to offensive online content.
- Secure Data
- Botnet Protection
- Webcam Protection
- Network Attack Protection
- Ransomware Shield
- Password manager
- Banking and Payment Protection
- Out-of-Home Network
- Device Control
- Connected Home Monitor
Stay safer by tracking and locating your missing computer in case it gets lost or stolen, and identify thieves via your laptop’s built-in camera.
- Location Tracking
- Laptop Activity Watch
- Anti-Theft Optimization
- One-Way Messaging
Minimal power usage
- Small System Footprint
- Portable Computer Support
- Gamer Mode
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed: Default threshold value for LiveGuard
- Added: Support for OS SHA256 support switch
- Fixed: Protobuf comparing functionality
- Fixed: Issue when firewall interactive mode creates duplicate rules
- Fixed: Issue when interactive async firewall dialogs are not displayed even if GUI seems to return NODPROT_OK for ekrnEpfw (firewall plugin)
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 18.104.22.168:
- New: Added support for W11
- New: Added LiveGuard feature to ESSP
- New: Added option to use QR codes for ESET HOME association
- New: added social sign association to ESET HOME
- Updated: Connected Home renamed to Network inspector
- Updated: myESET renamed to ESET HOME
- Other small changes and improvements
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed: Crash which may occur with FW interactive mode
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed: BSOD which may occur during printing over network DWCA-3505
- Fixed: Map not displayed in Security report
- Fixed: GUI freeze which may occur during FW interactive mode
- Fixed: Crash which may have occurred in Device control
- Fixed: Issue when device has been slowed down during module update
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 188.8.131.52:
- Bug fixes and optimization
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 184.108.40.206:
- New: Added support for Upgrade Campaign
- New: Redesigned Help and support page
- Improved: 3rd party uninstall screen
- Small improvements:
- Threat encyclopedia moved to Detection description in product context menu
- Detection engine history moved to Installed components screen
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed: Webcam protection and device control
Changes in ESET Smart Security Premium 18.104.22.168:
- New: support for device association with myESET
- New: activation flows + new icons
- New: association / disassociation flows for anti-theft
- New: reworked application statuses (now they are send into myESET account once device is associated)
- New: communicate device disassociation and deactivation from myESET in product
- New: Banking and payment protection: Secure all browsers setting in GUI (setup > Security tools)
- New: Banking and payment protection: “Setting” in badge of secure browser (Secure all browsers) – opens GUI > Setup > Security tools
- New: Product updates changes:
– Program component update > setting changed to “Application feature updates” (Feature updates numbering: 14.2, 15, 15.1 ,…)
– Hotfixes are applied also for disabled “Application feature updates” (Hotfixes numbering: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199,..)
- Improved: changed “license leaked” communication to “license overused”
- Improved: Banking and payment protection: user experience to enable Secure All browsers from browser
- Improved: Banking and payment protection: Badge smaller frame size
- Improved communication if port 53535 is not allowed
- Improved: Usability: Read out notifications by screen readers, fixed and added lot of elements to be read out by screen readers
- Other improvements and bugfixing
Homepage – https://www.eset.com
Supporetd Operating Systems:
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with SP1 and latest KB updates installed (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Monterey (macOS 12), Big Sur (macOS 11.x), Catalina (macOS 10.15), Mojave (macOS 10.14), High Sierra (macOS 10.13), Sierra (macOS 10.12)
- Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSuSe, Fedora, Mandriva and a majority of RPM and DEB distributions
- Android 5 or later (including Android 12 – Snow Cone)
Size: 61.3 MB
If your ESET security product has not updated automatically yet, you can enforce product update by manually checking for update in the Update panel or wait until it updates automatically.
Your license will also work to activate our Mac, Android and Linux products.