Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) is a set of computer security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from infected computers.
The main application, COMODO Cleaning Essentials, is a powerful virus, spyware, rookit scanner and cleaner. It has many advanced scanning and cleaning techniques that are not present in COMODO Internet Security yet.
And this program has a powerful tool called Killswitch, which is purely for experts to diagnose *EVERYTHING* in a computer. KillSwitch – an advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop any unsafe processes that are running on their system.
Malware scanner – Fully customizable scanner capable of unearthing and removing viruses, rootkits, hidden files and malicious registry keys hidden deep in your system.
CCE is a lightweight, portable application which requires no installation. You can it directly from removable media such as a USB key. Home users can quickly and easily run scans and operate the software with the minimum of fuss. More experienced users will enjoy the high levels of visibility and control over system processes and the ability to configure customized scans from the granular options menu.
COMODO Cleaning Essentials features:
- Classifies the threat level of all objects and processes currently loaded into memory and highlights those that are not trusted
- Allows the admin to terminate, delete or suspend every untrusted item with a single click.
- On-demand malware scanner quickly finds viruses, rootkits and hidden services
- Extremely efficient malware removal routines thoroughly disinfect virus stricken endpoints
- Detailed statistics and graphs allow admins to analyze and fine tune system activity to almost infinite levels of detail
- Leverages Comodo’s huge whitelist database to accurately identify the trust status of every running process with minimal false positives
- Integration with Comodo cloud scanning technology delivers instant behavioral analysis of unknown processes
- Powerful system tools provide control over even the most obscure system settings
- Simple interface for admins to manage trusted vendors list
- Comprehensive event logs provide detailed overview of system activity on endpoint machines
- Quick repair feature allows fast restoration of important Windows settings
- Can replace the standard Windows Task Manager if required
- Another indispensable addition to admin’s security toolkit to complement software such as Comodo Internet Security
- Fast, free and easy to use
Homepage – https://www.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 25.7 MB