Avira Professional Security offers maximum security for for business PCs. It delivers ironclad protection for Windows and Unix. Digital attackers such as viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits and adware/ spyware are reliably detected and eliminated.
Avira Professional Security was designed to be a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, that will offer secure and efficient virus protection to business users worldwide.
This program uses reliable, extremely powerful Avira technology with leading multi-award-winning detection performance.
With optimum security, provides integrated, cross-platform virus and malware protection, fast reaction to new dangers through an in-house malware research center. Fast, resource-saving scanning technology which reduces the load on servers and networks existing systems can therefore be used for a longer time.
Avira Professional Security provides extremely low administration costs through automated workflows and central management. Intuitive operation without long, expensive training times.
- System Scanner detects the latest known viruses, worms and Trojans fast.
- AntiPhishing stops confidential data from being exposed to scams.
- Rootkit Protection traps hidden malware that conventional antivirus can’t find.
- AntiBot stops automated processes set in motion by hackers.
- Real-Time Protection guards against malware between system scans.
- FireWall keeps you in control of online traffic and seals off your network to keep hackers at bay.
- ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior.
- AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs.
- Web Protection stops users from landing on malicious websites.
- AntiDrive-by blocks unexpected malware downloads from the web.
- Mail Protection keeps malware-infected emails from harming machines or spreading to users’ contacts.
Quarantine and Repair
- Generic Repair removes all traces of infection, minimizing disruptions (Windows).
- Quarantine Management safely isolates infected and suspicious files (Windows).
- Express Installation configures perfectly tuned security in a few clicks.
- Avira Security Management Center makes security easier and more effective through centralized administration, configuration, updating and monitoring.
- Presentation Mode suspends unnecessary alerts when using full-screen applications.
- Included Gold Support matches you up with an Avira expert if you need help.
- Netbook Support allows even low-memory ultraportables to enjoy high-speed protection.
Optimum protection against malware:
- Constantly evolving detection technology traps emerging forms of malware that escape traditional virus scanning methods.
- IPv6 protocol, the emerging standard for internet addresses, is fully supported.
- Advanced heuristics detect and ward off unknown or rapidly changing attackers.
- Every file access is monitored through an integrated on-access scanner as well as an on-demand scanner for manual and time-driven search runs.
- Behavior-based detection technology repels potential malware attacks immediately (Windows).
- Integrated Web Protection examines HTTP-based internet data traffic for viruses and malware. An AntiDrive-by component allows phishing and malware URLs to be blocked automatically (Windows).
- Integrated Mail Protection (POP3, IMAP and SMTP) examines incoming and outgoing email messages and attachments (Windows).
- The Avira FireWall checks and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic and can be managed through the Avira Security Management Center (Windows).
Efficient configuration and administration:
- The Avira Security Management Center facilitates network-wide administration from a single control panel.
- An integrated scheduler automates network-wide tasks such as tests and updates.
- Quarantine management functionality isolates and organizes infected and suspicious files for prompt action (Windows).
- Server load is minimized thanks to small, bandwidth-saving updates of program and virus detection databases.
- Comprehensive notification and reporting functions allow administrators to identify network vulnerabilities quickly and respond immediately to problems.
- RPM package management support helps simplify installation and administration, saving even more time and resources (Unix).
- SNMP trap support allows security-related processes to be sent within the system. Automatic product updates can be triggered via the Avira Security Management Center.
Homepage - http://www.avira.com
Size: 239 MB