Avira Exchange Security software provides real-time protection against viruses, spam, adware, trojans and other malware for Microsoft Exchange Servers. Count on an efficient exchange security to protect your email communication.
- Virus-free emails, no harassment by spam and harmful attachments
- Precise content analysis and filtering of any email at the server entry point
- Categorization, quarantine management, and notification of all detected malware
- Blocking of emails from unsolicited senders, and administration of whitelists and blacklists
BLOCKING OF MALICIOUS ATTACHEMENTS
- Defense againts viruses, unsolicited file attachments, and phishing emails
- Central email quarantine management with user-specific access rights
- Flexible notification of blocked emails to administrators or recipients / senders
The Avira Exchange Security Management Console is the user interface for configuring and managing Avira Exchange Security. This is a so-called “snap-in” for the MMC.
The Console can be used to manage individual Exchange servers with Avira Exchange Security installed or entire “Avira Exchange Security server farms”. This makes daily administration much easier, particularly in a multi-server environment.
The Avira Exchange Security Management Console gives the administrator access to all the necessary configuration information and access to the Avira Monitor (which includes an overview of quarantines) of the Avira Exchange Security servers.
Avira Exchange Security Advantages:
- Reliable, extremely powerful Avira technology with leading multi-award-winning detection performance
- Fast reaction to new dangers through an in-house malware research center
- Advanced heuristics to block all types of email-borne malware.
- Extremely low administration costs through automated workflows and central management
- Intuitive operation without long, expensive training times
- All licenses include free updates, upgrades and Gold Support
High investment security:
- Fast, resource-saving scanning technology that reduces the load on servers and networks existing systems, prolonging service life
- Transparent licensing designed to meet requirements without hidden costs
- Free platform change to new or alternative operating systems
- Scanning of all incoming and outgoing or internally sent emails in real-time.
- Recursive scanning of all email attachments, even of those in compressed form (archives).
- Configurable scanning of attachments by file type and/or size.
- Fast detection of embedded formats, such as executables that are hidden within a graphic format
- Fingerprints with binary and/or name pattern detection, including Unix-created .gz archives
- Complete scanning of manipulated Outlook elements in emails and Outlook forms.
- Configurable filters for all scanning and protection functions.
- Support for the SAP/CAR format and the PPMD and BZIP2 compression algorithms as well as formats 7z-LZMJA2, zipx-LZMA2 and uue-base64
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Fast, seamless protection through updates without system interruption.
- Optimized load balancing and error recovery during updates
- Update history reports so that administrators can promptly restart any unsuccessful updates
- Test each pattern update before releasing it to the productive system.
- Suppress update error notification emails when caused by temporary connection errors.
Efficient configuration and administration
- Local/remote administration of individual/several Exchange servers (multi-server environment).
- Flexible scheduling of quarantine and Information Store scans
- Rule-based corporate security through mapping of specific directives.
- Enhanced quarantine and engine update status reports plus version information in the Avira Monitor
- Comprehensive, detailed protocol, statistics and report functions.
- Attachment size statistics to help optimize resources
- Private quarantine with quarantine information but no email storage.
- User-specific administration of whitelists and blacklists.
- Definition of sender/receiver channels to control specific email communications.
- Enforcement of content-filtering policies on Microsoft Exchange Server.
What is new in Avira Exchange Security 17:
- Improved 64-bit Avira engine including Avira cloud security
- Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019
- PDF attachment unpacking
- New Exchange access configuration
- Remote access to Avira Exchange Security Server via Avira Monitor
- SMTP server for notifications (Exchange 2010 without Hub Transport)
- Text analysis with regular expressions for word lists
- Optimized update scheduling
- Content filtering and additional new jobs for the information store scan
- Improved new job creation overview
- Deletion of HTML body elements and email headers
- Text analysis with credit card number search
- New overview of processed emails
- Manual launch of information store scan
MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVERS
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (64-bit), Service package 3 or higher and update rollups.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (64-bit) on Windows Server 2012. Avira Exchange Security installed on a mailbox server.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (64-bit).
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 (64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (with the latest updates, hotfixes, and service pack)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Size: 273 MB