Auslogics Anti-Malware is the complete antivirus protection against malware and data safety threats. It will help keep your PC secure and give you the peace of mind you want.
Auslogics Anti-Malware quickly detect and neutralize threats. It scans your entire system or specific locations to find and remove malicious items that may threaten the safety of your personal data and overall PC security.
The program allows you quarantine suspicious files so you can restore any of them later if needed. You can easily add files or folders to the Ignore List, so they will be excluded from future scans and cleanups. This Auslogics product also lets you schedule automatic scans for continuous protection.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Features:
- Detects malicious items you’d never suspect existed
- Small program size is light on system resources, so your PC works just as fast
- Flexible scheduling of automatic scans
- Keeps your computer safe and secure, giving you the peace of mind you need
- Easy to set up and run, very user-friendly interface
- Does not require an Internet connection to run
- Will not conflict with your main antivirus, no matter what brand
- Catches items your antivirus may miss, making your PC more secure
Auslogics Anti-Malware runs comprehensive analysis in the following areas:
- Checks system memory for malicious programs that could be running
- Detects cookies that track your activity and collect your personal data
- Checks system and temporary folders for security issues
- Analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry
- Checks the safety of programs set to auto-start in Task Scheduler
- Scans browser extensions to prevent data leaks
Auslogics Anti-Malware features three types of PC checks:
- Quick scan, which analyzes the most important areas where threats can be found
- Deep scan, which scans your entire system for items that may pose a threat
- Custom scan, where you can select specific folders and files to analyze
Auslogics Anti-Malware is a product of Auslogics, certified Microsoft Gold Application Developer. Microsoft confirms Auslogics’ high expertise in developing quality software that meets the growing demands of PC users.
Changes in Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199:
- Resolved some scan-related issues
- Made some interface enhancements
Changes in Auslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed all known bugs
- Made minor changes to uninstaller
- Improved analytics
Changes in Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206:
- Resolved 6 minor bugs and interface issues.
Changes in Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11:
- Updated analytics engine.
- Resolved an issue with the way the program window was displayed when scaled up to 150%.
- All known bugs fixed.
Changes in Auslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168:
- Made enhancements to the program installation flow.
- Changed the way threat levels are presented to the user.
- Improved the mechanism of presenting additional offers to the user.
- Made changes to the trial scan algorithm.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Changes in Auslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124:
- Improved Log window.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Improved database update mechanism to give you even better protection
Changes in Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199:
- Improved program stability.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
Homepage – https://www.auslogics.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Hard disk space: 60 MB
Memory: 256 MB
Recommended screen resolution: 800×600
Anti-Malware is currently available in English.
Size: 13.2 MB