Auslogics Anti-Malware quickly detect and neutralize threats. It scans your entire system or specific locations to find and remove malicious items that may threaten the safety of your personal data and overall PC security.
Auslogics Anti-Malware allows you quarantine suspicious files so you can restore any of them later if needed.
You can easily add files or folders to the Ignore List, so they will be excluded from future scans and cleanups.
Auslogics Anti-Malware product also lets you schedule automatic scans for continuous protection.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.auslogics.com
Size: 8.01 MB
Auslogics Anti-Malware Features:
- Detects malicious items you’d never suspect existed
- Small program size is light on system resources, so your PC works just as fast
- Flexible scheduling of automatic scans
- Keeps your computer safe and secure, giving you the peace of mind you need
- Easy to set up and run, very user-friendly interface
- Does not require an Internet connection to run
- Will not conflict with your main antivirus, no matter what brand
- Catches items your antivirus may miss, making your PC more secure
Auslogics Anti-Malware runs comprehensive analysis in the following areas:
- Checks system memory for malicious programs that could be running
- Detects cookies that track your activity and collect your personal data
- Checks system and temporary folders for security issues
- Analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry
- Checks the safety of programs set to auto-start in Task Scheduler
- Scans browser extensions to prevent data leaks
Auslogics Anti-Malware features three types of PC checks:
- Quick scan, which analyzes the most important areas where threats can be found
- Deep scan, which scans your entire system for items that may pose a threat
- Custom scan, where you can select specific folders and files to be analyzed
Auslogics Anti-Malware is a product of Auslogics, certified Microsoft Gold Application Developer. Microsoft confirms Auslogics’ high expertise in developing quality software that meets the growing demands of PC users.