Opera 94.0 Build 4606.76 – Update for ALL OS
Opera 94 is a fast and free alternative web browser, based on Chromium and Blink (the rendering engine used by Chromium). It includes tabbed browsing, pop-up blocking, integrated searches.
Opera 94 has come up with bigger guns to enter the race for the most popular web browser, as the current leading role is played between Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
This web browser has one intuitive, powerful location for searching and navigating the web. Search using multiple providers and view site suggestions as you type. The Discover feature gives you top-quality news and entertainment from around the globe.
Moreover, Opera 94 also has the advanced functions such as Opera Mail program. It is the lightweight, customizable mail client that refines your email experience.
Opera 94 Browser Features:
Now it comes with an innovative anti-Bitcoin mining tool. It also displays security badges, which give you a quick glance at the security of a page. If the browser’s Fraud and Malware Protection detects anything potentially dangerous, it will display a popup to warn you.
Bookmarks. Now you can quickly enable or disable the bookmarks bar by selecting Show bookmark bar. If you want to bookmark a page, click the HEART icon.
Integrated PDF viewer. In addition, Opera has integrated a fast PDF Viewer directly into the browser so you can keep reading without changing applications.
Support for H.264 and MP3. H.264 video and MP3 Audio is widely used on the internet. Therefore, with Opera Browser you will have native access to such content.
Syncing Bookmarks with Android. If you install Opera browser for Android mobile and for Desktop on your computer, you can see cross-device syncing in action. Make some bookmarks on your computer and see them appear on your Android phone.
Sync open tabs between computers. In Opera for computers, you can now sync your open tabs.
MSE + MP3. MSE Audio now works from within Opera, enabling playback from Google Play Music and similar services.
Custom ad-blocking list support. Users have the possibility to load your own files in the block-list form. Use extra button in Preferences, where you can add/remove any extra block-list files you’d like to load.
Video pop out. Allows you to shift your video frame to the side of your screen, so you can truly multitask. Browse, shop online or do the research without missing out on the video action.
RSS in personal news. RSS support makes the built in newsreader even more customizable.
Opera has integrated free VPN integrated for better online privacy.
That allows to be unblocked of firewalls and websites, hide your IP address and ensures public Wi-Fi security.
VR Player Support
Opera is the first browser to support 360-degree videos in virtual reality headsets! It has a built-in VR 360 player for leading headsets, such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and other OpenVR compatible devices. That unlocks the immersive world of 360-degree videos for Opera users.
Changes in Opera 94.0 Build 4606.76:
- DNA-104276 News categories layers messed up in other languages
Changes in Opera 94.0 Build 4606.65:
- DNA-102726 [SD][Folder] When trying to drop SD from folder back to folder, new folder is created
- DNA-102730 [SD][Add to Opera] Remove strip at the top of modal and move ‘x’ button to be in line with ‘Add to Opera’ text
- DNA-102732 [SD][Folders] Add option to merge folders by drag and drop
- DNA-102747 [SD][Folders] Empty SD folder is not visible
- DNA-102763 [SD] Animate changing between Use bigger tiles on and off
- DNA-102847 [SD][Folders] SD displayed on folder tile should be aligned to left
- DNA-102855 [SD] Add SD by drag and dropping link
- DNA-102882 [SD][News][Continue on][Suggestion] Do not focus on opened page when opening in new tab
- DNA-102936 [News Categories] Categories become invisible after minimizing browser window
- DNA-102988 [News categories] Only games category displayed after changing browser language
- DNA-103000 [News Categories] Selected categories not saved after restarting browser
- DNA-103001 [News Categories] ‘x’ button invisible in ‘Choose language and country’ on light theme
- DNA-103002 [News Categories] Changes in ‘Choose language and country’ modal not saved on esc or clicking outside of modal
- DNA-103015 [News locales] Pref startpage.news_locales udated only when close/done the moda, initial value not set
- DNA-103097 [Settings] Enable ‘Adjust Speed Dial animations for slower hardware’ settings option to have effect
- DNA-103098 [SD] No big icon for decathlon.pl
- DNA-103110 Strange animation when dragging tiles
- DNA-103112 [Continue on] Offers opened on current tab
- DNA-103116 [Continue on] Not possible to drag tiles from continue on section
- DNA-103131 [Feedback] Implement ‘Rate Opera’ element and modal
- DNA-103193 [SD][Edit] Set OK button to read only when typed in address is invalid
- DNA-103293 [SD][Add to Opera] ‘/’ added in autocomplete for URL
- DNA-103360 [SD][Add to Opera] Tile graphic does not update automatically when adding suggestion through Add to Opera modal
- DNA-103393 [Continue on] Start page needs to be reloaded in order to show “Continue on” section
- DNA-103545 [Banner] Wide banner have no background
- DNA-103550 [Banners] Black Friday deals promoted on Start Page with related settings off
- DNA-103569 No margin under suggested speed dials
- DNA-103578 [SD] Impressions should be reported every time user comes back to start page tab
- DNA-103593 [Navigation] Change which elements on start page are possible to navigate through with keyboard shortcuts
- DNA-103595 [Navigation] Show which element is focused when navigating with keyboard shortcuts
- DNA-103605 Dark stripe blinks in Speed Dial Search box when changing color mode
- DNA-103618 [SD][Folder] Not possible to drag SD into empty folder
- DNA-103619 [SD][Suggestions] Blue border on tile when it is being dragged
- DNA-103678 Font modification from themes not applied
- DNA-103723 [SD][Folders][Edit] Confirm change to SD folder name with Enter key
- DNA-103738 Disable Updater diagnostic metrics that surpass session lifetime and verify if it solves DNA-102940
- DNA-103739 Try to record metrics disabled in DNA-103738 in histograms.
- DNA-103759 [SD][Add to Opera] Wrong position of Add to Opera button
- DNA-103781 [News Categories] Choose language and country shows options in 2 columns instead of adapting to wider window
- DNA-103787 [Continue on] No margin between search box and continue on section
- DNA-103908 [Search box] Blurred text in search box suggestions in dark theme
- DNA-103909 [SD] Not possible to drop SD in empty place when hovering over edge of other tile
- DNA-103911 [SD][Add to Opera] Modal dialog stays open after adding suggestion to SD
- DNA-103915 [SD][Folders] Difficult to drop SD from start page between SD in folder
- DNA-103932 [SD][Add to Opera] Remove https://www and / from tile title when adding SD
- DNA-103933 [SD][Add to Opera] Do not return focus to the end of the URL after pressing backspace when editing it
- DNA-104005 Change activation pop-up
- DNA-104035 [SD] Browser crashes when dragging tiles with fresh profile
- DNA-104040 Can not drag tile to open folder
- DNA-104049 Can not drag suggestion when only [+] tile and no speed dials
- DNA-104053 Right mouse click open speed dial instead of context menu
- DNA-104055 News article opens in active tab
- DNA-104080 Tab not activated after opening speed dial folder in new tabs
- DNA-104088 Create new welcome pop-up for Rich Hints
- DNA-104139 [Weather] Long time to load Weather widget after browser was running for some time
- DNA-104141 [News] Improve news loading UX
- DNA-104167 Add feature flag #speed-dial-custom-image
- DNA-104168 Allow setting custom image for Speed Dial
- DNA-104196 [News Categories] News categories do not work
- DNA-104201 Set back Baidu as default search engine in China
- DNA-104218 [Search box] Search engine icon does not change
- DNA-104251 Add option to reset to default icon
- DNA-104256 [Suggestions][ContinueOn][AMG] Scroll button does not update its visibility when resizing window
- DNA-104277 [Win] SD and News tiles get blue border with –focus-outline
- DNA-104313 Search bar on Speed Dials doesn’t fit it size
- DNA-104353 [Mac] No hover state on traffic light buttons
- DNA-104382 Shopping corner is unredible in light theme and dark wallpaper
Homepage – https://www.opera.com
Opera System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or later with support for SSE2
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later
- 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or later with support for SSE2
Size: 86.8 MB