Opera 86 has come up with bigger guns to enter the race for the most popular web browser, as the current leading role is played between Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
This web browser has one intuitive, powerful location for searching and navigating the web. Search using multiple providers and view site suggestions as you type. The Discover feature gives you top-quality news and entertainment from around the globe.
Moreover, Opera 86 also has the advanced functions such as Opera Mail program. It is the lightweight, customizable mail client that refines your email experience.
Opera 86 Browser Features:
Now it comes with an innovative anti-Bitcoin mining tool. It also displays security badges, which give you a quick glance at the security of a page. If the browser’s Fraud and Malware Protection detects anything potentially dangerous, it will display a popup to warn you.
Bookmarks. Now you can quickly enable or disable the bookmarks bar by selecting Show bookmark bar. If you want to bookmark a page, click the HEART icon.
Integrated PDF viewer. In addition, Opera has integrated a fast PDF Viewer directly into the browser so you can keep reading without changing applications.
Support for H.264 and MP3. H.264 video and MP3 Audio is widely used on the internet. Therefore, with Opera Browser you will have native access to such content.
Syncing Bookmarks with Android. If you install Opera browser for Android mobile and for Desktop on your computer, you can see cross-device syncing in action. Make some bookmarks on your computer and see them appear on your Android phone.
Sync open tabs between computers. In Opera for computers, you can now sync your open tabs.
MSE + MP3. MSE Audio now works from within Opera, enabling playback from Google Play Music and similar services.
Custom ad-blocking list support. Users have the possibility to load your own files in the block-list form. Use extra button in Preferences, where you can add/remove any extra block-list files you’d like to load.
Video pop out. Allows you to shift your video frame to the side of your screen, so you can truly multitask. Browse, shop online or do the research without missing out on the video action.
RSS in personal news. RSS support makes the built in newsreader even more customizable.
Opera has integrated free VPN integrated for better online privacy.
That allows to be unblocked of firewalls and websites, hide your IP address and ensures public Wi-Fi security.
VR Player Support
Opera is the first browser to support 360-degree videos in virtual reality headsets! It has a built-in VR 360 player for leading headsets, such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and other OpenVR compatible devices. That unlocks the immersive world of 360-degree videos for Opera users.
- DNA-68493 Opera doesn’t close address field drop-down when dragging text from the address field
- DNA-99003 Crash at views::Widget::GetNativeView() const
- DNA-99133 BrowserSidebarWithProxyAuthTest.PreloadWithWebModalDialog fails
- DNA-99230 Switching search engine with shortcut stopped working after DNA-99178
- DNA-99317 Make history match appear on top
Changes in Opera 86.0 Build 4363.32:
- DNA-98510 Blank icon in sidebar setup
- DNA-98525 Unable to drag tab to far right
- DNA-98893 Sound indicator is too precise in Google Meet
- DNA-98909 [Mac Net Installer] Legal documents links don’t work
- DNA-98919 Shopping corner internal API access update
- DNA-98924 Tab tooltip gets stuck on screen
- DNA-98981 Enable easy-files-multiupload on developer stream
- DNA-98998 [Mac] Installer crash : Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSRangeException
- DNA-99041 Move Shopping Corner to sidebar entry
- DNA-99061 Enable #address-bar-dropdown-categories on all streams
- DNA-99062 Create flag to show top sites and recently closed in unfiltered suggestions
- DNA-99064 Hard to drag & drop current URL to a specific folder on bookmarks bar when unfiltered dropdown is displayed
- DNA-99070 Make scroll button in Continue On scroll multiple items
- DNA-99089 Shopping corner tab is not preserved after restart
- DNA-99115 Request updating the Avro schema for sidebar event
- DNA-99117 Make sure shopping corner is enabled by default
- DNA-99129 [Mac] Crash in Network Installer
- DNA-99178 Left/right not working in address bar dropdown
- DNA-99204 Hide Shopping Corner by default
Changes in Opera 86.0 Build 4363.23:
- CHR-8843 Update chromium on desktop-stable-100-4363 to 100.0.4896.127
- DNA-98236 Turn on #snap-text-selection on all streams
- DNA-98507 DCHECK at address_bar_controller.cc(547)
- DNA-98528 Suggestions for internal pages disappear when typing their full name
- DNA-98538 Change name of “Opera Crypto Wallet” to “Crypto Wallet”
- DNA-98540 Booking.com used instead of custom search engine
- DNA-98587 Favicon of booking suggestion in the city category is unexpectedly changing
- DNA-98605 City suggestions should show URL in address field when selected
- DNA-98608 #address-bar-dropdown-categories expired
- DNA-98616 Add recent searches to ‘old’ BABE
- DNA-98668 Switch to tab button leads to wrong tab
- DNA-98673 Improve suggestion removal handling in suggestion providers
- DNA-98681 Remove unused suggestion consumers
- DNA-98684 Have a dedicated SuggestionList for the new address bar dropdown
- DNA-98685 Enable #native-crypto-wallet on developer
- DNA-98688 “Disable this feature” mini-menu settings is non-intuitive
- DNA-98690 Autocompleted text stayed in address field after removing suggestion
- DNA-98738 Inline autocomplete suggestion for SD disappears after typing 3rd letter of SD name
- DNA-98743 Blank dropdown after pressing space key
- DNA-98783 Improve showing suggestions with long URLs or page titles
- DNA-98785 “Switch to tab” button not shown for suggestions with www subdomain when typing domain text
- DNA-98879 “Disable suggestions before typing” mini-menu option should change to “Enable suggestions before typing” when being selected
- DNA-98917 Translations for O86
- DNA-98975 Turn on #snap-crop-tool on all channels
- DNA-98980 Enable #native-crypto-wallet on all streams
- DNA-98992 [WIN] Better diagnostics for signature verification errors in installer
- DNA-99005 The sidebar item is not visible for already active crypto wallet users when #native-crypto-wallet flag is enabled.
- DNA-99007 Crash at TemplateURLRef::ParseIfNecessary(SearchTermsData const&) const
- DNA-99047 Promote O86 to stable
Changes in Opera 86.0.4363.17 Beta Edition:
- CHR-8819 Update chromium on desktop-stable-100-4363 to 100.0.4896.60
- DNA-98640 System crash dialog shown on macOS <= 10.15 in O86 and newer
- DNA-98765 Investigate broken binaries from alltests packages
- DNA-98772 Screen sharing broken
- DNA-98814 [Mac] String to accept legal requirements has not been translated
- DNA-98894 [Mac Net Installer] Wrong button caption at startup
Changes in Opera 86.0.4363.15 Beta Edition:
- DNA-97492 [Mac] Crash on exception: [NSScreen auxiliaryTopLeftArea]
- DNA-98631 Wrong title for synced pinboard
- DNA-98707 Hint is not displayed for new crypto wallet sidebar icon
- DNA-98775 RichHintsSearchEngineCondition.testSogouSearchEngine errors
Changes in Opera 86.0.4363.12 Beta Edition:
- CHR-8805 Update chromium on desktop-stable-100-4363 to 100.0.4896.45
- DNA-98278 Translations for O85
- DNA-98435 Google maps icon disappears
- DNA-98524 Can’t get suggestions from Bookmarks category in dropdown
- DNA-98696 smoketest PageInfoHistoryDataSourceTest.FormatTimestampString failing
- DNA-98703 Port Chromium issue 1309225 to Opera Stable
- DNA-98737 [Lin] ffmpeg codec needs upgrade
- DNA-98768 Crash at extensions::ContentFilterPrivateIsWhitelistedFunction::Run()
Homepage – https://www.opera.com
Opera System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or later with support for SSE2
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later
- 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or later with support for SSE2
Size: 76.7 MB