Elecard XMuxer Pro is an audio/video editing program designed for professionals and enthusiasts.
It supports all popular formats like MPEG-1 System Stream, MPEG-2 Program Stream (including SVCD and DVD), MPEG-2 Transport Stream, MP4 (Sony PSP, ISMA, iPod), AVI (DV, XviD, DivX, 3ivX).
Elecard XMuxer Pro allows the user to preview video and audio content with the indexing possibility for accurate stream positioning.
Also it allows to multiplex video and audio elementary streams, to merge similar files, and provides GOP-accurate trimming without re encoding and quality loss, frame-accurate MPEG-2 trimming and many other functions.
Elecard XMuxer Pro is a great choice for those who want to exploit the cutting-edge technology implemented in easy to use products.
Elecard XMuxer Pro features:
- Previewing the selected streams
- Remultiplexing only the selected (marked) streams
- High definition video multiplexing/demultiplexing
- Seek forward and Seek backward options
- Multipart GOP-accurate MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVC/H.264 trimming
- Multipart frame-accurate MPEG-2 trimming
- Multipart GOP-accurate AVI (DV, XviD, DivX, 3ivX, etc) trimming
- Stream indexing
- Sony AVCHD files support
- MP4 files support
- Editing of Sony PSP and Apple iPod compatible streams
- T-STD compatible streams output support
- Program Specific Information (PSI) editing
- Ability to adjust the audio-video synchronization in the Remux and Mux modes (Initial Time Shift option)
- File list (.XPL files) support with ability to merge similar files
- Ability to open the index files created previously
- Auto rewind after the playback stop
- Ability to edit the hot keys
Homepage – https://www.elecard.com
Size: 4.50 MB