Kaspersky Standard 18.104.22.1686/ 22.214.171.1241k – 67% OFF
Kaspersky Standard (formerly Kaspersky Internet Security) provides award-winning security that’s customized to your everyday devices. Kaspersky’s advanced real-time technology gives you an easy, worry-free experience that moves as fast as the web can take you.
Kaspersky Standard allows you to conveniently secure any combination of your Windows PCs, Macs, Android tablets and smartphones with one activation code.
BUY NOW Kaspersky Home Security Products – 67% OFF
Whatever device you’re using, you’ll get immediate scanning of all applications and files that you open, save or download from the web.
Potential threats are monitored and analyzed in real-time and dangerous threats are prevented before they can cause harm. In addition, new Change Control helps to prevent unwanted updates or changes to your PC browser settings, including the installation of adware, toolbars, and more.
Kaspersky Standard secures your identity, finances and all of your online activities with one simple solution. There’s no better way to stay protected from viruses and other cybercriminal activities while maintaining peak PC performance. With Safe Money, Secure Keyboard and other unique features, this Internet Security does more to help ensure you can get the best out of the Internet… without compromising your safety.
Kaspersky Standard Core Protection:
- Real-time Protection defends against new and emerging viruses, spyware and more
- Proactive Detection identifies unknown malware. And lets you rollback harmful activity, if your PC has been infected
- Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your device
- Instant Safety Checks examine files and websites
- Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC
- Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Free, Automatic Updates and Upgrades ensure you always have the latest version of your Kaspersky security product
- Two-Way Firewall prevents hacker attacks
- Security notifications for Public Wi-Fi Networks inform you about potential threats and vulnerabilities when you’re using public Wi-Fi
- Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
- Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites
- URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links
- Anti-Blocker helps to unblock your PC if it’s being blocked by a Trojan
- Trusted Applications Mode ensures only trusted applications are allowed to run on your PC
- System Watcher technology secures your PC from malware dangerous behavior and enables the malicious actions roll back
- Change Control helps prevent the installation of unwanted programs and browser settings
- Network Attack Blocker prevents malicious network attacks
- Anti-Banner blocks dangerous and annoying banner adverts
- Anti-Spam protects you against spam messages
- Advanced Parental Control keeps your children safe and responsible online
Identity and Financial Protection:
- Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions
- Webcam Protection helps prevent unauthorized, remote access to your PC’s webcam
- Private Browsing prevents tracking your web browsing habits and capturing your personal information
- Anti-Phishing defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity
- On-Screen Keyboard defends against malware that captures images from your PC screen or records the keys you press
- Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via your PC’s physical keyboard
- Privacy Protection allows to hide your private mobile communication from others.
Android Protection for Tablets:
- Automatic Scanning of Apps downloaded from the marketplace
- Real-Time Protection against dangerous links and websites
- Remote Management allows you to easily communicate with your lost or stolen tablet
- Anti-Theft Protection to remotely locate your lost or stolen tablet and wipe it clean
Android Protection for Smartphones:
- Real-Time Protection from spam, viruses, spyware and more
- Web Protection to block dangerous and malicious sites
- Privacy Protection to control what others can see and access on your phone
- Anti-Theft Protection to remotely locate your lost or stolen phone and wipe it clean
- Real-Time Protection against Mac and PC malware
- Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions
- Anti-Phishing safeguards your digital identity
- Award-Winning Parental Control monitor, limit and block kids’ online activities
- Settings Password Protection shields from application unauthorized un-installation, protection disability or configuration modification
- My Kaspersky allows you to manage the security of all your devices from anywhere, via the Web
Free! Kaspersky Safe Browser – for iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone devices
- Filters out malicious links and inappropriate content
- Helps you avoid phishing websites that may try to steal your confidential information and your identity
Kaspersky Internet Security 126.96.36.1991 Release Notes:
- Improved Web Anti-Virus component:
- Improved notification texts that warn about attempts to visit phishing or potentially phishing websites.
- When HTTPS traffic scan is off, Kaspersky Protection extension carries on the protection.
- Improved interaction between the user and Technical Support. The application now contains a link to Technical Support chat (not available in some application versions).
- Improved notification about entering an activation code that is already in use.
- Fixed vulnerability issue that used to appear when creating Mozilla Firefox browser files.
- Updated the installer icon consistent with the new brand style.
- Improved license expiration window.
- It is now possible to go to My Kaspersky light version directly from the application.
- It is now possible to hide removable drive scan window.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10 21H1.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when saving the application operation report for Technical Support.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when deleting service data and application operation reports.
- Improved search for incompatible software that prevents Kaspersky Internet Security to work correctly.
- Implemented the “Do not Disturb” application mode. In this mode, the application does not show some notification types if the user is occupied.
What’s new in Kaspersky Internet Security 2021:
- Support Window – text and link to forum was changed, it is “Community portal” now.
- Backup component was strongly reworked. Please, make attention here, especialy for work under different user accounts!
- Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system.
Homepage – https://www.kaspersky.com
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows-based: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1+
- Mobile: Android 8 – 13
- Mobile: iOS 15 -16
- Internet connection
- Memory RAM: Min 1 GB (PC) or 2 GB (Mac)
- Disk Space: Min 1.5 GB (PC) or 2.6 GB (Mac)
- English, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Spanish, Portuguese