Kaspersky Basic 18.104.22.168 Beta (Anti-Virus) – 70% OFF
Kaspersky Basic (formerly Kaspersky Anti-Virus) is an antivirus protection software, that effectivelly defenses your PC from malware. It protects your PC against viruses, Trojans, spyware and more.
Kaspersky’s award-winning, cloud-assisted security technologies make it easier for you to defend your PC from the very latest threats. And all without slowing down your computer.
BUY NOW Kaspersky Home Security Products – 70% OFF
Kaspersky Basic combines security and efficiency, so your PC can keep performing as it was designed to. Moreover, it simplifies security. So you can manage your PC’s protection via any online device.
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world. That helps defend you from the very latest viruses and malware attacks.
If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky Basic analyses and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities. So they can’t cause any harm.
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud. They ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. The URL Advisor also adds colour coded tags to all web links. That advises you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Kaspersky Basic includes:
- Automatic Exploit Prevention
- Ransomware Protection
- URL Advisor
- Instant Safety Checks
- System Watcher and Rollback
- Gamer Mode
- FREE, Automatic Updates
- Technical Support
This software works behind-the-scenes to provide maximum, hassle-free protection without slowing down your PC.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2021 Build 22.214.171.1241 Release Notes:
- Improved Web Anti-Virus component:
- Improved notification texts that warn about attempts to visit phishing or potentially phishing websites.
- When HTTPS traffic scan is off, Kaspersky Protection extension carries on the protection.
- Improved interaction between the user and Technical Support. The application now contains a link to Technical Support chat (not available in some application versions).
- Improved notification about entering an activation code that is already in use.
- Fixed vulnerability issue that used to appear when creating Mozilla Firefox browser files.
- Updated the installer icon consistent with the new brand style.
- Improved license expiration window.
- It is now possible to go to My Kaspersky light version directly from the application.
- It is now possible to hide removable drive scan window.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10 21H1.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when saving the application operation report for Technical Support.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when deleting service data and application operation reports.
- Improved search for incompatible software that prevents Kaspersky Anti-Virus to work correctly.
- Implemented the “Do not Disturb” application mode. In this mode, the application does not show some notification types if the user is occupied.
What’s new in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2021:
- Support Window – text and link to forum was changed, it is “Community portal” now.
- Backup component was strongly reworked. Please, make attention here, especialy for work under different user accounts!
- Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020 Build 126.96.36.1995 Release Notes:
- We have added full support of Microsoft Windows 10 RS4, RS5 and RS6 (19H1). You will not have any compatibility issues after upgrading the operating system.
- It is now possible to evaluate the application and send the score to us.
- The performance of Web Anti-Virus has been improved:
- It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Firefox browser. You will not experience any certificate problems while using Mozilla Firefox.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts it to ensure continuous protection.
- Application services, such as Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate via the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Protection from remote management applications has been improved. You can now allow trusted remote management applications to change application settings.
- We have improved monitoring of password creation when registering on websites. The application now monitors strength of passwords on websites with a single password entry field.
- Mail Anti-Virus has been improved. It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client. You will not experience any certificate problems while using Mozilla Thunderbird.
- You can switch to the Kaspersky Safe Kids application from using the Parental Control component.
- Safe Money has been improved:
- Most of settings from user’s profile in the main browser are now automatically transferred to Protected Browser when Protected Browser is opened.
- Yandex Browser is supported.
- Webcam Protection has been improved. The application now doesn’t show a notification when a trusted system process attempts to access the webcam.
- The performance of scanning executable files has been improved. Now quick and full scan will run faster.
- The Application Control and System Watcher components have been optimized for processing cloud files in the OneDrive storage. During scan, cloud files are downloaded to your local drive. This enhances the security of working with cloud services.
- In the Parental Control component, the feature of keyword control in social networks has been removed.
- For users who haven’t used Parental Control in the earlier version of Kaspersky Total Security, the component will not be available. We recommend using Kaspersky Safe Kids for protecting your children on the web.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2019 Build 188.8.131.528.0.1555.0 Release Notes:
Homepage – https://www.kaspersky.com
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Internet connection
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 1500 MB free space
- English, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Spanish, Portuguese
Size: 323 MB