Sophos Mobile Security (Free Antivirus and Security) comprehensively protects your Android device without compromising performance or battery life. It seamlessly integrates into your Mobile Control console. That provides malware detection details to protect your Android users from malicious apps, websites and other threats.
Using up-to-the-minute intelligence from Sophos Labs, your apps will be automatically scanned as you install them. This antivirus functionality protects you from malicious software which can lead to data loss and unexpected costs.
The infected devices are quarantined by Sophos Mobile Security. Moreover, if your device is lost or stolen, a remote lock or wipe will shield your personal information from prying eyes.
Sophos Mobile Security Features:
- Malware protection. Scan apps and storage media for malicious or inappropriate content.
- Web Filtering. Block web pages with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
- Link Checker. Check links you tap in non-browser apps for malicious or inappropriate content.
- App Protection. Protect apps with a password.
- Wi-Fi Security. Check your connection for man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Security Advisor. Get advice on how to improve device security.
- Privacy Advisor. List apps that access your personal data or that could create costs.
- Secure QR Code Scanner. Perform security checks when scanning QR codes that include URLs, contacts, or Wi-Fi connection data.
- Password Safe. Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
- Authenticator. Generate time-based (TOTP, RFC 6238) and counter-based (HOTP, RFC 4226) one-time passwords for multi-factor authentication.
- Managed mode. Connect the app to Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central to allow your organization to monitor your device’s compliance status.
- Intune Mobile Threat Defense (MTD). Connect the app to your organization’s Microsoft Intune account to restrict access to corporate data based on the device’s compliance status. This requires Sophos Central.
- Permissions are required to monitor incoming data, and to detect and stop threats.
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
- This app uses Accessibility services.
Battery and data usage
- Malware definitions update once a day to keep you protected. This uses a small amount of data.
- The initial full scan of every installed app causes a one-time increase in battery usage.
Changes in Sophos Mobile Security 9.0.3082:
- Bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.sophos.com
Sophos Mobile Security works on: Android 4.4 or later.
Size: 29.1 MB