Norton Family parental control helps you teach your kids healthy online habits and enable safe exploration. Now easier than ever to use, Norton Family allows you to see kids’ computer activity.
So you can help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks. Because knowing how and where your kids spend their time online gives you insight into their interests and helps you keep them safe.
Norton Family protects from cybercriminals, cyberbullies, and other Internet dangers.
Unlike programs that secretly “spy” on your kids, Norton Family involves your kids in the process by encouraging them to talk with you about Internet safety. It provides you with the perfect opportunity to teach your kids safe online habits and rules. And because your kids have a voice in setting the rules, they’ll be more likely to follow them.
Norton Family Parental Control Features:
- Web Supervision. Lets your kids explore the Web freely, while keeping you in the know about which sites they visit and giving you tools to help them avoid unsuitable content.
- Social Network Supervision. Provides insight into your child’s social media use, including how frequently they log in to Facebook from their PC, and the name and age they use on their profile.
- Search Supervision. Shows you the words, terms and phrases your kids search for on their PC and iOS devices, giving you insights into their interests and helping you keep them safe from inappropriate content.
- Personal Information Protection. Helps your children avoid accidentally giving out sensitive personal information from their computer, including phone number, address, school they attend or email address.
- PC Time Supervision. Stay on top of how much time your kids spend online while they are on their PC. You can easily set time limits or schedule what times of the day or week your kids can connect.
- Email Alerts. Tells you when your kids attempt to visit a blocked site so that you can start a conversation about appropriate content.
- Access Request. Enables open discussion, letting your kids send you a note from within Norton Family if they want to ask for an exception to a blocked site or a House Rule.
- Parent Mobile App. From your Android mobile device, stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities and adjust settings while you’re on the go.
Norton Family Parental Control Premier Features:
- Video Supervision. Lists the YouTube videos your kids watch on their PC and iOS devices, even letting you view a snippet of each video, so you know when you need to talk.
- Location Supervision. Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are, letting you map the location of their Android and iOS devices.
- Mobile App Supervision. Shows you which apps your kids have on their Android mobile devices and lets you choose which apps they use.
- Text Message Supervision. Keep an eye on your kids’ Android SMS text conversations and control who your kids can text.
- Activity History. Shows you at a glance what your kids do on their connected devices and how much time they have spent on their PC during the last 90 days, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
- Monthly/Weekly Reports. Receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
- Android Time Supervision. Control how much time your kids spend online using their Android mobile devices.
Changes in Norton Family 22.214.171.124 for Android:
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in Norton Family 126.96.36.199 for Android:
- Support child devices with Android Q
Changes in Norton Family 188.8.131.52 for Android:
- Removal of SMS Supervision Configuration and SMS Activity Report
- Minor Fixes and Enhancements
Homepage – https://family.norton.com/web/
Supported Operating Systems: 4.0.3 and later
Size: 16.1 MB