VMware Fusion 5.0.2 Build 900491
VMware Fusion is for the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to run Windows programs on their Macs without rebooting for home users, students and business professionals. VMware Fusion’s migration assistant for Windows makes it easier than ever to transfer your entire PC to your Mac and make the most of your Windows software investment. Get the best of both worlds and have access to your Windows programs and all your files from your old PC directly on your Mac, whenever you need them. The software lets you use Windows-only USB or Bluetooth devices on your Mac – from GPS receivers, to cell phones or mp3 players and other input devices that are only supported in Windows. Whether you want to run Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 on a Mac, VMware Fusion’s easy install feature will get you up and running in no time. With the ability to run Windows-only programs like Microsoft Project, Access and Internet Explorer, VMware Fusion turns your Mac into the ultimate computer for compatibility.
Run your favorite Windows programs alongside Mac applications without rebooting. No more choosing between Windows or Mac at startup, VMware Fusion lets you run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side directly from your existing Boot Camp partition.
If you have used Parallels Desktop to run Windows on your Mac, VMware Fusion can import your previous Virtual Machines and take them to the next level. With its unique combination of ease of use, performance and stability that can only be delivered by the leader in virtualization, it’s no surprise VMware Fusion is the #1 rated solution by Apple customers to run Windows on a Mac.
Changes in VMware Fusion 5.0.2:
* USB 3.0 stability improvements.
* Graphics improvements when running the Microsoft Office 2013 preview.
* Fixed an issue that caused the library and the Fusion start menu contents to get out of sync.
* Fixed an issue that caused Mac OS X (Mountain Lion) guests to see stale directory information when using HGFS.
* Fixed a multi-monitor behavior on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion) when Use All Displays in Full Screen is selected.
* Fixed an issue that caused the full screen short-cut key to intermittently fail when Caps Lock was on.
* Easy Install improvements for Microsoft Windows 8.
* Fixed key repeat behavior (typematic) on certain versions of Mac OS X (Mountain Lion).
* Fixed an intermittent problem that caused Fusion to quit when the network editor was opened.
* Fixed cancelling of the import of OVF virtual machines.
* Addressed graphics issues with Autodesk Inventor, Altium Designer, and Solidworks.
* Fixed an issue installing on Macs with a user or group named “0″.
* Fixed error compiling HGFS on Linux 3.6 kernels.
* Changed the selection color in the library icon view.
* Renamed the Pause key menu item to aid with accessibility and automation.
* Fixed an issue importing a Parallels virtual machine that has no network devices.
* Resolved an issue that caused the PC Migration Assistant to not complete when migrating a Windows PC.
Size: 453 MB